Tales of Pirates II previews new card activator skills
The next patch for Tales of Pirates II will introduce new skills through Energy Cards and Card Activators, which can be obtained from NPCs on Astral Isle. A list of the skills that will be available, and what will be required to make these cards, has been released and detailed as follows:
* Vibe Slash – Deals 3,000 damage – requires 2 Level-F Energy Cards
* Covert Fog – Disappear for 30 seconds – requires 2 Level-F Energy Cards
* Energy Bulwark – Every SP absorbs 0.75 damage – requires 3 Level-F Energy Cards
* Energy Web – Seals your opponent – requires 5 Level-F Energy Cards
* Halo Salvation – Restores 10,000 HP – requires 10 Level-F Energy Cards
Level-F Energy cards will require a blank card, a red energy quartz, and 5,000g. Skill Cards can also be created, and require blank cards, red energy quartz, and the appropriate skill quartz core.
Tales of Pirates II is published by IGG, which also publishes Angels Online and Tales of Fantasy.
Tales of Pirates II Gameplay Screenshot
Tales of Pirates II: Take a Sneak Peek at the New Card Activator Skills
Tales of Pirates II (http://top2.igg.com) will soon release Astral Isle, but there’s more for players to look forward to in the new map than your run-of-the-mill final-stage bosses. Some of the most talked about additions are the all-new Card Activator skills adventurous pirates can’t wait to get their hands on. This new skill system lets players unleash incredible forces locked within various Skill Cards by using Energy Cards and Card Activators. Here’s a preview of the powerful skills accessible with these cards.
Skill Effect Requires
Vibe Slash Deals 3,000 damage 2 Level-F Energy Cards
Covert Fog Disappear for 30 seconds 2 Level-F Energy Cards
Energy Bulwark Every SP absorbs 0.75 damage 3 Level-F Energy Cards
Energy Web Seals your opponent 5 Level-F Energy Cards
Halo Salvation Restores 10,000 HP 10 Level-F Energy Cards
Requirements for a Level-F Energy Card
A Level-F Energy Card requires 1 Blank Card, 1 Red Energy Quartz and 5,000g.
Requirements for Level-F Skill Cards
A Level-F Vibe Slash Skill Card requires 1 Blank Card, 10 Red Energy Quartz and a Skill Quartz Core – Vibe Slash.
A Level-F Covert Fog Skill Card requires 1 Blank Card, 10 Red Energy Quartz and a Skill Quartz Core – Covert Fog.
A Level-F Energy Bulwark Skill Card requires 1 Blank Card, 10 Red Energy Quartz and a Skill Quartz Core – Energy Bulwark.
A Level-F Energy Web Skill Card requires 1 Blank Card, 10 Red Energy Quartz and a Skill Quartz Core – Energy Web.
A Level-F Halo Salvation Skill Card requires 1 Blank Card, 10 Red Energy Quartz and a Skill Quartz Core – Halo Salvation.
Players will be able to buy the items needed to combine Skill Cards and Energy Cards from various NPCs on Astral Isle, so you won’t need to go far to restock before facing each new challenge. With all the exciting content waiting on Astral Isle, you’ll want to stack the deck in your favor with these sweet skills. If you play your cards right, fame and fortune could be yours for the taking!
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot: Open House Final Showdown This Weekend
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot hosts its last Open House event from January 23 through January 27.
- Jagged Alliance Flashback: Now available on Steam
- Danish independent developer Full Control today announced the release of Jagged Alliance: Flashback, on PC, Mac and Linux. Jagged Alliance: Fl...
- SpeedRunners Launch Date Announced
- SpeedRunners has sold more than 1 million units on Steam, and will fully launch on April 19 with tons of brand new features.