Take Your Shot at Soldier Front 2’s Closed Beta
Armies of eager fans can now pull the trigger on the multiplayer shooter they’ve been waiting for! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced that its newest online first-person shooter (FPS), Soldier Front 2, has entered closed beta after ending a tremendously well-received limited Early Access period.
Aeria Games has partnered with several competitive gaming leagues, including Unified Competitive Gaming, Logic Gaming, and USF United, to help support Soldier Front 2 in the eSports scene. It has also established an official channel on Twitch.tv for interested players to see live streams of the game in action.
“With refined gameplay and unique offerings like the MOBA-style Hero mode, we think Soldier Front 2 reinvigorates the FPS genre,” said Tom Nichols, Vice President of PC Games, Aeria Games. “We’re very happy that our players had such a blast in Early Access, and are excited to get even more in the game for closed beta.”
For a limited time, avid soldiers can also make their mark on the battlefield with Soldier Front 2 Founder’s Packs. Founders can get a plethora of unique weapons, gear, and character skins that will never be available again, as well as exclusive Soldier Front 2 physical merchandise.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Update 1.9 Launches
- Vainglory will begin its inaugural Autumn Season with update 1.9 launching today along with countless new features.
- LEGO Minifigures Online Open Beta Launching in June
- Funcom announces that LEGO Minifigures Online will transition to public open beta this summer in select areas.
- District 187 Gets Chilly With Winter of Wars Update
- District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat FPS published by CJ Games Global, unleashes its biggest update ever, “Winter of Wars.”