Take Flight with ACE COMBAT Infinity Update 10
In keeping with its moto of “Flying higher, pleasing our fans and making the game as enjoyable and real as possible,” the Project ACES team has issued their latest update for the free-to-play, flight-shooting game: ACE COMBAT Infinity. The latest update, which is available now on the PlayStation®Network, offers players new aircrafts, new online co-op missions, new special events and more.
Update 10 brings more variety of aircrafts with the introduction of four new standard aircraft and 15 new special aircraft. Players will also be able to enjoy four new co-op missions, including the Aerospace Center Defense mission, Satellite Interception IV, Tokyo Martial Law mission and the Pilot Aptitude test, which puts eight players together to test their limits. There is also a new Raid Mission that includes a special surprise for all kaiju fans.
ACE COMBAT Infinity’s Update 10 also features three online co-op mission ranking events, two team deathmatch ranking events, six item drop events and eight types of challenges (around 30 in total). Other updates include:
- 6 New Aircraft Parts
- New Instant Radio Messages
- Additional Nicknames, Aircraft Skins and Emblems
- Aircraft Level Cap Increase from Lvl 15 to 20
- Added a function that provides a “Come Back Bonus” to people who haven’t signed in for a certain period of time
- New function that provides a variety of bonuses for continuing to sortie from the same room
- Game balance adjustments and bug fixes
Articles You May Enjoy
- PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Early Access Impressions
- No more jumping out of driving vehicles, no more rushing into battles without actually coming up for a strategy.
- Felspire Releases New Class Changing Update
- Felspire of 37Games will release its latest Update with Version 2.7 on October 27th, a few days before Halloween
- Juggernaut Announces Versus GM Event
- Mail.Ru has revealed new events for Juggernaut, where players can battle the game's GMs and Admins.