Tad Williams discusses Making of Otherland
Tad Williams and the Otherland crew have put together a new Making Of video, discussing Five Isle. Based on the Chinese elements – Wood, Water, Earth, Fire, and Metal — the team showcases the artistic quality for each separate island. Graphics and audio both are themed on each item, and on harmony in general. Each of the islands is disconnected, and the player characters represent the harmony being brought back to a shattered land. The area is about the what-if, and leads players to discover what exactly has happened, and what is going on.
Otherland will be published by gamigo, who also publishes Black Prophecy and Jagged Alliance Online.
Otherland “Making Of” Video
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mystera Legacy Review
- Mystera Legacy is a 2D MMORPG sandbox game that is very familiar, made in the style of a lot of the iconic Game Maker Pro games.
- Roly Poly Fat Fat Barrels into Block N Load
- Following in the footsteps of furry and feathery war veterans from history, Roly Poly Fat Fat is ready to play her part on today’s frontlin...
- S.K.I.L.L - Special Forces 2: Euro Series Tournament Starting in June
- The first Euro Series for the popular FPS S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2 will start in June. Awaiting the tournament’s victors will be prize...