Tad Williams discusses Making of Otherland
Tad Williams and the Otherland crew have put together a new Making Of video, discussing Five Isle. Based on the Chinese elements – Wood, Water, Earth, Fire, and Metal — the team showcases the artistic quality for each separate island. Graphics and audio both are themed on each item, and on harmony in general. Each of the islands is disconnected, and the player characters represent the harmony being brought back to a shattered land. The area is about the what-if, and leads players to discover what exactly has happened, and what is going on.
Otherland will be published by gamigo, who also publishes Black Prophecy and Jagged Alliance Online.
Otherland “Making Of” Video
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge: Unchained - Interview with Merv Lee Kwai
- ArcheAge: Unchained is on the way soon, and Jason recently had a chat with Head of Development, Mervin Lee Kwai.
- Kabod Online Review
- Minus the topless knights and mages, Kabod Online is your average fantasy based MMORPG.
- SMITE Welcomes New God Geb and a New Arena Map
- Hi-Rez Studios announces its latest update for SMITE that includes a new god, map, and more.