Tad Williams discusses Making of Otherland
Tad Williams and the Otherland crew have put together a new Making Of video, discussing Five Isle. Based on the Chinese elements – Wood, Water, Earth, Fire, and Metal — the team showcases the artistic quality for each separate island. Graphics and audio both are themed on each item, and on harmony in general. Each of the islands is disconnected, and the player characters represent the harmony being brought back to a shattered land. The area is about the what-if, and leads players to discover what exactly has happened, and what is going on.
Otherland will be published by gamigo, who also publishes Black Prophecy and Jagged Alliance Online.
Otherland “Making Of” Video
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleborn First Week Beta Impressions
- Developed by Gearbox Software, the same crazy minds behind the Borderlands series, Battleborn features a diverse cast of up to 25 heroes.
- Grimoire: Manastorm gets Steam Free Weekend and Major Content Update
- Grimoire: Manastorm has just had a major update which includes new character models, maps, and sound effects.
- Starriser: New Fleets Introduced
- As it already did for the Alpha version of Starriser, their much awaited space- themed MMO, Valencian studio Arpic Games is introducing all th...