Tactical Monsters Available Now on Steam
Camex Games announced today that their Tactical Monsters strategy game has now gone live on Steam. Tactical Monsters features over 60 monsters to dsicover and use in battle, offers intuitive strategy gameplay, and a host of customization features including online PVP. Camex Games is rewarding players with a special one-time promo pack of 500 Gems to help players become a tactical PvP master! To receive a 500 Gem Promo Pack follow Camex on Discord, and post your Player ID in the special chat room!
Tactical Monsters features include:
- Collect Unique Monsters – Battle through Adventure Mode to recruit unique monster cards and build an unstoppable army.
- Train and Bring the Pain! – Gain experience in a variety of modes and level up your monsters to unlock ridiculous powers and destructive skills.
- Survival Mode – Take on the Guerrilla Warfare Mode and run the gauntlet against a lineup of never-ending BOSSES.
- Practice Makes Perfect – Sharpen your tactics and perfect your new monsters’ abilities by visiting Training Grounds.
- Online Multiplayer – with more than half a million matches taking place every day, there’s always someone to battle in real-time live PvP as you fight to be the best in the world!
- Tenacious D – Set your optimal defense formations and layouts in Mine Defense.
- Be Part of the Community – Ally with your clan mates to chat strategy, to share cards and be the #1 clan in your country.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Travian: Legends - 15th Anniversary Interview w/Eckart Foos
- We had the chance to speak briefly with Eckart Foos, Game Director of Travian: Legends, about its 15th anniversary.
- Item Progression Gets Overhaul in Neverwinter
- A new dev blog from Neverwinter's Lead Systems Designer, Chris Matz, takes a look at how Neverwinter is going to tackle some of the probl...