Sword of the New World 2 Under Development
Sword of the New World: Granado Espada is a Korean MMORPG released back in 2007 . It was originally required a subscription in America but was quickly converted to a f2p title by GamersFirst. Boasting powerful graphics and a unique gameplay style where players control up to three characters at once, Sword of the New World quickly ranked as one of the best free games available.
After three years of service, a sequel has been announced! Sword of the New World 2, or just Sword2 for short, is underdevelopment. GamersFirst recently announced that the sequel was underdevelopment, but we do not yet know how far along the game or when it will be released. We’ll bring you all this information and more as it becomes available.
The Sequel will Look Even Better
Sequels are becoming more common in the MMORPG market. Recent ones include Tales of Pirates 2, Twelve Sky 2, and Myth War 2 Online. There’s a Silkroad Online and Guild Wars sequel under development as well. Older examples include Mir 2 and The Legend of Mir 3. Sword2 will undoubtedly bring with it improved graphics, but what gameplay additions are you looking forward to?
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade - Founders Access Detailed
- The development team behind W40K Eternal Crusade has just announced new details for their Founders Access program.
- AoW: Transcendence Releasing Soon w/ New 5th Internal Skills
- Snail revealed details today about the new abilities available in the latest expansion to martial arts MMO from Snail Games, Age of Wushu: Tra...
- Trade or Fight – Choose Your Preference in Elvenar
- Today, InnoGames released additional information on alternative playstyles in its upcoming strategy game Elvenar.