Sulake, Creators of Habbo Return with Hotel Hideaway
Hotel Hideaway is developed by the creators of classic game Habbo, and invite players to sit back, relax, and enjoy a new social gaming experience. Players customize and create their own avatars in Hotel Hideaway and socialize with each other across a hotel hubworld overflowing with activities and guests. It’s the biggest game release from Sulake since the launch of Habbo 17 years ago and is available on both the App Store and Google Play Store for iOS/Android. Hotel Hideaway caters to Sulake’s brand of community by letting players interact via in-game text chat and a gestures system. Community-driven social minigames await, developed by players within Hotel Hideaway, including a beach-side costume contest. As users level up, they unlock new gestures that can be used among friends to strengthen their bonds and ultimately level-up their friendships, resulting in more ways to customize their avatars.
“Hotel Hideaway is a summation of the work we’ve done in the social mobile space,” said Simo Piispanen, Sulake’s game lead on Hotel Hideaway. “Our past experience with Habbo has provided us valuable insight into crafting a rich community for people to establish lasting friendships, while also being easily accessible using today’s mobile technology.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast Huge Update Adds Brave New World-themed Content
- Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast, the mobile game based on the band is receiving a "Brave New World" album update.
- SEVENCORE: New Aimon Race Teaser
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that the free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE has released a trailer ...
- Naruto Saga - Chapter IV Expansion Announced
- IceGames has revealed their first details of the upcoming Chapter IV: Ninja World War expansion to popular Naruto team-combat MMO, Naruto Saga...