Sulake, Creators of Habbo Return with Hotel Hideaway
Hotel Hideaway is developed by the creators of classic game Habbo, and invite players to sit back, relax, and enjoy a new social gaming experience. Players customize and create their own avatars in Hotel Hideaway and socialize with each other across a hotel hubworld overflowing with activities and guests. It’s the biggest game release from Sulake since the launch of Habbo 17 years ago and is available on both the App Store and Google Play Store for iOS/Android. Hotel Hideaway caters to Sulake’s brand of community by letting players interact via in-game text chat and a gestures system. Community-driven social minigames await, developed by players within Hotel Hideaway, including a beach-side costume contest. As users level up, they unlock new gestures that can be used among friends to strengthen their bonds and ultimately level-up their friendships, resulting in more ways to customize their avatars.
“Hotel Hideaway is a summation of the work we’ve done in the social mobile space,” said Simo Piispanen, Sulake’s game lead on Hotel Hideaway. “Our past experience with Habbo has provided us valuable insight into crafting a rich community for people to establish lasting friendships, while also being easily accessible using today’s mobile technology.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Abyss Closed Beta Arrives
- NGames is happy to announce the Closed Beta date for Abyss is August 12th at 21;00 PM, 2015.
- Chrono Tales Announces Open Beta Date, Discusses Treasure Plant Event
- Ray Media has announced that open beta for Chrono Tales will begin on January 29.
- Kitty Pryde & Sunspot Now Available in Marvel Heroes 2015
- Marvel Heroes 2015 has released Kitty Pryde and Sunspot in their latest update, Patch 1.73.