Subaru cars coming to Auto Club Revolution
Fans of the Japanese-based cars, famous for their handling quality and motorsport history, will be able to take to track and challenge friends in the iconic SUBARU IMPREZA P1 2000 and the stunning SUBARU BRZ 2012. The SUBARU BRZ 2012 a car whose set-up was once described as “a recipe for agility, low roll, tossable handling and general chicanery” by Top Gear magazine….sounds like a perfect fit for ACR to us!
Both cars will offer up some exciting races, we can’t wait to see how they handle everything from the crazy curves of Lakeside Italia to the fast and furious Hockenheimring Grand Prix circuit!
The Subaru announcement is just one in a raft of new additions coming to ACR as part of a major update; you can look forward to even more big announcements in the coming weeks. For more info, visit http://autoclubrevolution.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Idol Wars Pre-Registration Now Available
- Gaming portal Nutaku.com has announced that Idol Wars, a popular competitive online RPG now localized in English, will release in August 2016.
- Nexon US to publish new F2P title from United Front Games
- Nexon America today announced it has entered into a publishing agreement with United Front Games, the Vancouver-based independent development ...
- Team-Based Shooter Overwatch Announced at Blizzcon
- To end the opening ceremony of BlizzCon 2014, Blizzard Entertainment introduced a brand new game: Overwatch.