Subaru cars coming to Auto Club Revolution
Fans of the Japanese-based cars, famous for their handling quality and motorsport history, will be able to take to track and challenge friends in the iconic SUBARU IMPREZA P1 2000 and the stunning SUBARU BRZ 2012. The SUBARU BRZ 2012 a car whose set-up was once described as “a recipe for agility, low roll, tossable handling and general chicanery” by Top Gear magazine….sounds like a perfect fit for ACR to us!
Both cars will offer up some exciting races, we can’t wait to see how they handle everything from the crazy curves of Lakeside Italia to the fast and furious Hockenheimring Grand Prix circuit!
The Subaru announcement is just one in a raft of new additions coming to ACR as part of a major update; you can look forward to even more big announcements in the coming weeks. For more info, visit http://autoclubrevolution.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Identity V Kicks Off Global Festival, 'Call of the Abyss II'
- Asymmetrical mobile game Identity V is kicking off their global festival today, Call of the Abyss II.
- Move or Die News - 1 Year Adventure Update Available Now
- Today Move or Die is celebrating its first anniversary with the launch of another free update.
- The Exiled News - Season 2 Now Live
- Today Fairytale Distillery announces Update 1.1, introducing Season 2 and the first major update to the game.