Strife Patch 0.2.30 is Live
S2 Games has released patch 0.2.30 for Strife’s closed beta, adding a bundle of new features and launching a new website. The patch also has come with the price of an account progression reset for beta testers.
New in the patch are chat commands, a watch menu, win tracking, party voice activation, and DirectX 11 support. The patch also makes all crafted items permanent, addresses problems with bot farming, and much more. You can read the full changelog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 to Launch Major Updates to PvP
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced that it will be releasing significant updates to player vs. player...
- Clash of Lords 2: Heroes War Draws Near
- The Clash of Lords 2 team has announced that the release of the game's next update will contain a slew of new features.
- Cosmic League Closed Beta Arrives in Europe and Turkey
- The new version of the game came to Japan in mid-2015 and has already obtained a resounding success, with hundreds of thousands of players.