Strife Patch 0.2.30 is Live
S2 Games has released patch 0.2.30 for Strife’s closed beta, adding a bundle of new features and launching a new website. The patch also has come with the price of an account progression reset for beta testers.
New in the patch are chat commands, a watch menu, win tracking, party voice activation, and DirectX 11 support. The patch also makes all crafted items permanent, addresses problems with bot farming, and much more. You can read the full changelog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gaijin Releases Original Game Soundtrack for War Thunder
- Gaijin Entertainment has released the full original War Thunder soundtrack to fans (http://warthunder.com/en/soundtrack). Split into two album...
- Jam City Expands Global Operations to Canada with Bingo Pop Acquisition
- Jam City, a leader in mobile entertainment, today announced that it has acquired Bingo Pop, one of the top bingo mobile games worldwide.
- Age of Wushu: Palace of Shifting Flowers Sect Unveiled
- Age of Wushu by Snail Games has just revealed a female-only Sect, the Palace of Shifting Flower in its upcoming expansion, Tempest of Strife.