Strife Patch 0.2.30 is Live
S2 Games has released patch 0.2.30 for Strife’s closed beta, adding a bundle of new features and launching a new website. The patch also has come with the price of an account progression reset for beta testers.
New in the patch are chat commands, a watch menu, win tracking, party voice activation, and DirectX 11 support. The patch also makes all crafted items permanent, addresses problems with bot farming, and much more. You can read the full changelog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hellgate Global announces April events
- T3Fun has unrolled the line-up for Hellgate Global's April events.
- Victory Command Beta First Impressions
- I was fortunate enough to acquire a code during the third weekend beta, which may or may not have involved me overthrowing my boss.
- Plague Inc: Evolved Infects Top Sellers List on Steam Early Access
- Ndemic Creations announces the successful launch of Plague Inc: Evolved on Steam Early Access, now including multiplayer.