Strife: New hero and patch 0.2.37 set for 6/10
A new update for Strife will soon be available for Strife, the fantasy MOBA, featuring the new hero Blazer to the Strife Arena, along with graphical, balance, and User Interface improvements.
Blazer is a ranged hero who specializes in guerilla warfare. Sticking to the outskirts of battle, Blazer can send focused shots at enemies, whittling them down from afar. Once she has the advantage, Blazer can quickly seize the moment by sneaking behind enemy lines undetected, finishing off her chosen target. While Blazer is great at fighting on her own terms, you must be careful – she falls quickly when caught out of position.
For more info, visit https://strife.com/news/article/50.000
Articles You May Enjoy
- Square Enix and NVIDIA Partner To Offer Limited Edition FFXIV Bundles
- Square Enix and NVIDIA announce limited edition GeForce® GTX® 650-class bundles including a free copy of Final Fantasy XIV.
- Exitlag: A New Reduced Ping Solution
- We’d like to introduce you to one solution: Exitlag. Exitlag is an anti-lag tool for gamers around the world.
- Guild Wars 2 Partners with Kung Fu Tea to Celebrate 6th Anniversary
- To help celebrate the sixth anniversary of ArenaNet MMORPG, Guild Wars 2, they are partnering with Kung Fu Tea.