Strife: New hero and patch 0.2.37 set for 6/10
A new update for Strife will soon be available for Strife, the fantasy MOBA, featuring the new hero Blazer to the Strife Arena, along with graphical, balance, and User Interface improvements.
Blazer is a ranged hero who specializes in guerilla warfare. Sticking to the outskirts of battle, Blazer can send focused shots at enemies, whittling them down from afar. Once she has the advantage, Blazer can quickly seize the moment by sneaking behind enemy lines undetected, finishing off her chosen target. While Blazer is great at fighting on her own terms, you must be careful – she falls quickly when caught out of position.
For more info, visit https://strife.com/news/article/50.000
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Engineers is Coming to Retail Stores
- Independent developer Keen Software House announced that their pc-hit space-based sandbox game, Space Engineers, has been released to retail s...
- Heroes of the Storm Updated Review
- Years of updates have brought us a much more polished game that still remains true to its foundational gameplay elements.
- Black Gold Online: Campaign of Ashes is Now Live
- In the early hours this morning, September 3rd, the latest content update to the uniquely stylized cross-genre MMORPG Black Gold Online offici...