Storybricks Announces Its Closure
The letter claims that the Daybreak decision has no bearing on the studio’s closure, and that Storybricks has been up for sale but without a buyer. In fact, Storybricks revealed that it had attempted to buy Sony Online Entertainment to continue EverQuest’s legacy but had been unable to reach an agreement with Sony.
The Storybricks team is already moving on to other ventures, including Camelot Unchained.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels (Koramgame Version) launching soon
- After a delay to the launch date we all hoped that League of Angels would be coming to Koramgame before the end of March as first announced.
- League of Legends introduces Fiora
- League of Legends has prepared a new champion: Fiora, the Grand Duelist.
- Metro Conflict: New EU Servers and Game Update Available
- Two months after launch, Metro Conflict has received a huge update with new content and improvements