Storybricks Announces Its Closure
The letter claims that the Daybreak decision has no bearing on the studio’s closure, and that Storybricks has been up for sale but without a buyer. In fact, Storybricks revealed that it had attempted to buy Sony Online Entertainment to continue EverQuest’s legacy but had been unable to reach an agreement with Sony.
The Storybricks team is already moving on to other ventures, including Camelot Unchained.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Online Adds Unprecedented Amount of New Avatars
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced it will introduce an extraordinary six new avatars for its celebrated MMO...
- Webzen Portal Hits 6 Year Mark
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, launched its 6th anniversary game events today, celebrating 6 years of its glo
- Digimon Masters adds new Mercenary Digimon
- Today marks the arrival of new content in Digimon Masters Online, from a new trainer to new mercenary digimon.