Storybricks Announces Its Closure
The letter claims that the Daybreak decision has no bearing on the studio’s closure, and that Storybricks has been up for sale but without a buyer. In fact, Storybricks revealed that it had attempted to buy Sony Online Entertainment to continue EverQuest’s legacy but had been unable to reach an agreement with Sony.
The Storybricks team is already moving on to other ventures, including Camelot Unchained.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest launches in Europe
- eFusion has successfully launched Dragon Nest in Europe, the game's first publication in the continent.
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth
- Frostburn Studios, a subsidiary of Garena Online, announced today that it will be the new official game developer for Heroes of Newerth (HoN).
- PAX West 2017: MXM Titus & Natium Defense Line Preview
- Next week will be a turning point for Master X Master, NCSoft's battle arena, with a new ranked season & new content, too.