Steam Launch Date for Guncraft Announced as August 9, 2013
Indie developer Exato Game Studios, in conjunction with Reverb Publishing, announced today that Guncraft will launch worldwide on Steam August 9, 2013. Guncraft is a voxel-based shooter that challenges players to build maps, characters, and weapons on the fly, then decimate them all to take down enemies across nine different game modes such as Team Deathmatch, Lava Survival and Meteor Survival. Anticipation for Guncraft’s launch is high after the community voted it through Steam’s Greenlight process earlier this month.
Guncraft will launch on Steam with the following new features:
– Racing Mode: Race alone or with a friend, co-op double dash style, to see who can be number one, including community created tracks and levels
– Steam Achievements
– Steam Leaderboards
– Steam Trading Cards!
Articles You May Enjoy
- D&D Neverwinter: DragonBorn Race Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment’s “Season of Dragons” continues with the announcement of the scaly new player race coming to Neverwinter: Tr...
- MechWarrior Online Fights Cancer with the Canadian Cancer Society
- Today Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing honor the passing of one of the youngest and most talented Canadian pilots in the Inner Spher...
- LuckCatchers Alpha Progress Dev Interview
- This November, a new free-to-play open world MMO appeared on Steam - LuckCatchers.