Steam Launch Date for Guncraft Announced as August 9, 2013
Indie developer Exato Game Studios, in conjunction with Reverb Publishing, announced today that Guncraft will launch worldwide on Steam August 9, 2013. Guncraft is a voxel-based shooter that challenges players to build maps, characters, and weapons on the fly, then decimate them all to take down enemies across nine different game modes such as Team Deathmatch, Lava Survival and Meteor Survival. Anticipation for Guncraft’s launch is high after the community voted it through Steam’s Greenlight process earlier this month.
Guncraft will launch on Steam with the following new features:
– Racing Mode: Race alone or with a friend, co-op double dash style, to see who can be number one, including community created tracks and levels
– Steam Achievements
– Steam Leaderboards
– Steam Trading Cards!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul's 'Kingdom' Update is Now Live
- Echo of Soul's "Kingdom" update is now live and with it comes the return of popular dungeons and Guild Wars.
- Spirit Tales announces fashion show
- KoramGame has announced a fashion show event for Spirit Tales.
- Rumble Fighter Season 5 Approaches
- Rumble Fighter Unleashed is coming as GamesCampus reveals the first pieces of this massive update.