Steam Launch Date for Guncraft Announced as August 9, 2013
Indie developer Exato Game Studios, in conjunction with Reverb Publishing, announced today that Guncraft will launch worldwide on Steam August 9, 2013. Guncraft is a voxel-based shooter that challenges players to build maps, characters, and weapons on the fly, then decimate them all to take down enemies across nine different game modes such as Team Deathmatch, Lava Survival and Meteor Survival. Anticipation for Guncraft’s launch is high after the community voted it through Steam’s Greenlight process earlier this month.
Guncraft will launch on Steam with the following new features:
– Racing Mode: Race alone or with a friend, co-op double dash style, to see who can be number one, including community created tracks and levels
– Steam Achievements
– Steam Leaderboards
– Steam Trading Cards!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Suba Games Launching new MMOFPS - Mission Against Terror
- Suba Games announces that they will be publishing a brand new MMOFPS - Mission Against Terror, called MAT for short. The closed beta begins Se...
- Supernova Closed Beta Testing Begins
- Bandai Namco pushes their RTS MOBA hybrid, Supernova, into closed beta testing today at last, including new Commander Targon
- Free-to-play News in Review - 10/2/2015
- What looked like it might be a quiet week for our little niche of gaming news still ended up leaving us with some gems to report on.