Steam Introduces New Refund Policy
Valve has announced a new refunds policy for its game distribution service, Steam.
The new rules, detailed here, indicate that Valve will refund a game for any reason if the request is made within 14 days of purchase and played less than two hours. Additional rules are also available for game refunds that fall outside of these conditions, along with special rules for DLC, bundles, and in-game purchases.
Of particular note is the fact that while Valve mentions taking away refund privilege for abuse, it also states “We do not consider it abuse to request a refund on a title that was purchased just before a sale and then immediately rebuying that title for the sale price.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Landmark Introduces Monsters, Caves and More
- Landmark's last major update for the year introduced PvE with new monsters, a new cave exploration system, graveyards, salvaging, and mor...
- War Thunder to Add New Ground Forces (Viva la France)
- Today, the next major content update is coming to War Thunder, which will bring the French Ground Forces.
- Star Trek Online Season 11 Coming this Fall
- New Dawn will rise out of the grim wartime tale to introduce an all-new story focused on rebuilding and hope.