Steam Introduces New Refund Policy
Valve has announced a new refunds policy for its game distribution service, Steam.
The new rules, detailed here, indicate that Valve will refund a game for any reason if the request is made within 14 days of purchase and played less than two hours. Additional rules are also available for game refunds that fall outside of these conditions, along with special rules for DLC, bundles, and in-game purchases.
Of particular note is the fact that while Valve mentions taking away refund privilege for abuse, it also states “We do not consider it abuse to request a refund on a title that was purchased just before a sale and then immediately rebuying that title for the sale price.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2 Announces PS4 Launch Date
- PlanetSide®2 will be available on the PlayStation®4 in North America and Europe on June 23, 2015.
- La Tale GSP - Available on Gamengame (Southeast Asia)
- Actoz Soft (CEO, Chien Tung Hai, www.actoz.com) has opened one of its games, La Tale (GSP), worldwide on a global platform through the game po...
- Alteil Horizons Kickstarter Interview
- The story revolves around an epic war between the Solar Kingdom of Folrart, and the Duchy of Crest – which fights under the banner of the cr...