Star Wars The Old Republic Releases Update 2.8
Today, Bioware has launched Update 2.8: Spoils of War for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
The update includes many new events to the game, including boosted fleet requisition, credits, commendations, and experience; Bounty Hunter and Gree events; and the Soovada, a decadent Hutt culture festivity with special rewards that include a new Rancor mount and outfits.
The update also adds Group Finder queuing for Story Mode Ops, plus bolstering, allowing more players to experience and complete game Operations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon announces Spring events
- Nexon America has announced a line-up of spring-themed events for players of Atlantica Online, Dragon Nest, Mabinogi, Sudden Attack, and Vindi...
- New MMORPG Fairy Story Online Announced
- Fairy Story Online announced from MGames. The game will be released on the Games321 portal and has 3D anime inspired graphics.
- WEBZEN Launches MU Legend Frontier Packs/Celebrates Stress Test
- WEBZEN, a global developer, and publisher of free-to-play games has today confirmed that the stress test was a success!