Star Wars The Old Republic Releases Update 2.8
Today, Bioware has launched Update 2.8: Spoils of War for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
The update includes many new events to the game, including boosted fleet requisition, credits, commendations, and experience; Bounty Hunter and Gree events; and the Soovada, a decadent Hutt culture festivity with special rewards that include a new Rancor mount and outfits.
The update also adds Group Finder queuing for Story Mode Ops, plus bolstering, allowing more players to experience and complete game Operations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Universe Online Receiving Atlantis in November Update
- Daybreak Games has announced they're going to dive deep into the kingdom of the ocean this autumn.
- AI Helicopters arrive in Karma Online
- Karma Online is getting a new mode today: A.I. Helicopter.
- Final Fantasy XIV-themed Wedding Service Opens in Japan
- This allows people to enjoy elements from Final Fantasy XIV's "Eternal Bonding Ceremony" from in-game in real-life.