Star Wars The Old Republic Releases Update 2.8
Today, Bioware has launched Update 2.8: Spoils of War for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
The update includes many new events to the game, including boosted fleet requisition, credits, commendations, and experience; Bounty Hunter and Gree events; and the Soovada, a decadent Hutt culture festivity with special rewards that include a new Rancor mount and outfits.
The update also adds Group Finder queuing for Story Mode Ops, plus bolstering, allowing more players to experience and complete game Operations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Poppy Rework Review
- Honestly, I freakin’ miss her old Ultimate. Though there’s a lot to be said for knocking the enemy jungler/tank into left field.
- Carte officially launches
- GamesCampus has officially launched its newest game, Carte.
- New Cars and Dates available in Drift Girls
- Shower these new models in presents and praise as you nod your head to the sultry beats of the Drift Girls OST.