Star Wars The Old Republic Releases Update 2.8
Today, Bioware has launched Update 2.8: Spoils of War for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
The update includes many new events to the game, including boosted fleet requisition, credits, commendations, and experience; Bounty Hunter and Gree events; and the Soovada, a decadent Hutt culture festivity with special rewards that include a new Rancor mount and outfits.
The update also adds Group Finder queuing for Story Mode Ops, plus bolstering, allowing more players to experience and complete game Operations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online Film Festival Deemed Huge Success
- Gravity Interactive has announced its short film festival for Ragnarok Online was a huge success.
- "Here Be Monsters" Launches Worldwide
- Here Be Monsters, the MMO for iPad from Gamesys, launched worldwide today after a successful beta period in the UK and Canada.
- Riot Zone Launches Mechanic Shifting Update
- Mail.Ru has launched a new update for Riot Zone, centered on redesign and new content.