Star Wars: The Old Republic Releases The Battle of Odessen
Bioware and Lucasfilm released the climatic chapter “The Battle of Odessen” in Star Wars: The Old Republic.
All active Star Wars: The Old Republic subscribers can now play through The Battle of Odessen and confront Arcann and his powerful fleet in a full-scale assault that will determine the fate of the galaxy. Against all odds, players must risk everything for the chance to defeat Arcann and the Eternal Empire once and for all.
Other updates launched with this chapter include a new Battler Cartel Market Pack, which includes Ruthless Scion Armor and an ISO Droid Companion, and a new Companion mission to recruit Guss Tuno.
The Outlander’s storyline will continue in a new expansion, Knights of the Eternal Throne, later this year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Joymax Announces Knight Age
- Joymax, publisher of Silkroad Online and Digimon Masters Online, has announced a new title: Knight Age.
- Episode Five of Mabinogi's The Saga: Iria Live
- Another fresh dose of drama has just hit Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi.
- Gamescom 2019 Highlights: Ragachak Edition
- Now that Gamescom is slowing down, I've taken some time to really consider what appealed to me the most, and why.