Star Wars Battlefront: New footage and modes revealed
Today, DICE gave fans across the galaxy their first look at Star Wars™ Battlefront™ gameplay with the debut of Walker Assault. Featuring up to 40-players, Walker Assault is one of the larger multiplayer modes in Star Wars Battlefront and pits Rebel forces against the Empire in an epic battle.
They also raveled survival missions during Sony’s E3 conference. Packed with action, depth and replayability, Star Wars Battlefront Missions are a great way to get right into the action by yourself offline, with a friend via online co-op, or via split-screen. In addition to Survival Missions, Star Wars Battlefront will also deliver Trial, Battle and Hero Battle Missions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Triad Wars: New game set in the Sleeping Dogs Universe revealed
- Recently revealed by United Games, a new kind of online-focused action game has just been announced called "Triad Wars", which is an...
- Prepare for Battle as the Eldevin Closed Beta Level Cap Increases
- Hunted Cow Studios announced today that it is increasing the Eldevin closed beta level cap.
- Tata Blitz Combat Mechanics Revealed
- Gogogogo.com today unveiled the combat mechanics for their new and exciting free to play browser-based 2D third person shooter, Tata Blitz.