Star Wars Battlefront: New footage and modes revealed
Today, DICE gave fans across the galaxy their first look at Star Wars™ Battlefront™ gameplay with the debut of Walker Assault. Featuring up to 40-players, Walker Assault is one of the larger multiplayer modes in Star Wars Battlefront and pits Rebel forces against the Empire in an epic battle.
They also raveled survival missions during Sony’s E3 conference. Packed with action, depth and replayability, Star Wars Battlefront Missions are a great way to get right into the action by yourself offline, with a friend via online co-op, or via split-screen. In addition to Survival Missions, Star Wars Battlefront will also deliver Trial, Battle and Hero Battle Missions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shikihime Garden: Pandemonium mode introduced
- By introducing the brand new Pandemonium mode, Appirits now put players' gardens under numberless attacks from hordes of monsters and evi...
- VoidExpanse Now Available on Steam
- VoidExpanse puts you at the heart of an interstellar civilization facing an alien invasion.
- Sentinel Heroes:Launches New Server w/ Major Update
- Sentinel Heroes’ growth has been impressive already, and it’s continuing to flourish. Sentinel Heroes Studios announces the release of a n...