Star Wars Battlefront: New footage and modes revealed
Today, DICE gave fans across the galaxy their first look at Star Wars™ Battlefront™ gameplay with the debut of Walker Assault. Featuring up to 40-players, Walker Assault is one of the larger multiplayer modes in Star Wars Battlefront and pits Rebel forces against the Empire in an epic battle.
They also raveled survival missions during Sony’s E3 conference. Packed with action, depth and replayability, Star Wars Battlefront Missions are a great way to get right into the action by yourself offline, with a friend via online co-op, or via split-screen. In addition to Survival Missions, Star Wars Battlefront will also deliver Trial, Battle and Hero Battle Missions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert: The Mystic Class Comes Later This Year
- The Mystic will first make her first appearance on Black Desert Online’s Korean service and will be released soon to other regions.
- R.O.S.E Online: New customization options available
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), announced today that it has unravelled t...
- Paladins Seris Champion Impressions
- We have a fairly new support: Seris!