Star Wars Battlefront: New footage and modes revealed
Today, DICE gave fans across the galaxy their first look at Star Wars™ Battlefront™ gameplay with the debut of Walker Assault. Featuring up to 40-players, Walker Assault is one of the larger multiplayer modes in Star Wars Battlefront and pits Rebel forces against the Empire in an epic battle.
They also raveled survival missions during Sony’s E3 conference. Packed with action, depth and replayability, Star Wars Battlefront Missions are a great way to get right into the action by yourself offline, with a friend via online co-op, or via split-screen. In addition to Survival Missions, Star Wars Battlefront will also deliver Trial, Battle and Hero Battle Missions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Launches Multi-Tiered Game Enhancement Update
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of a multi-tiered update.
- Netmarble Reveals Highly Anticipated Mobile Game, IDEA
- Netmarble announced that IDEA (working title) is targeted to launch in South Korea this July with a North America release to follow.
- ChronoBlade Preparing for North American Debut
- Side-scrolling “beat-em-up” action RPG ChronoBlade is getting ready for its North American debut.