Star Trek Online Season 11 Coming this Fall
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced Star Trek Online: Season 11 – New Dawn, which brings a completely new in-game story arc lasting beyond 2016. Additionally, this new season brings gameplay updates including an all-new reputation and the Admiralty system, looking to improve endgame progression for all players.
“Over the past five years, Star Trek Online has delivered an epic tale through 124 story missions,” said Steve Ricossa, executive producer of Star Trek Online. “Our New Dawn story line is a proof point to the growing nature of our game and community as we introduce a new era of Star Trek Online.”
Following the epic conclusion of the five-year The Iconian War story arc, New Dawn will rise out of the grim wartime tale to introduce an all-new story focused on rebuilding and hope. Discover a previously unknown civilization and uncover the mystery of a strange traveler from another time. New Dawn also sees the return of Chase Masterson reprising her role as Mirror Leeta from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, a returning member from the large stable of Star Trek franchise actors.
Along with new lore and story progression in Season 11, Star Trek Online will also be updated with new gameplay options in the form of the Admiralty System. Take command of your inactive starships to complete dangerous assignments and gather exciting rewards, while advancing your influence in the Admiralty campaigns. Within this system, each starship is given special traits and stats that must be used to successfully complete assignments. Plan carefully which ships are sent on which assignment in order to meet their requirements and offset various hazards, in an effort to yield great rewards across any of three separate campaigns.
With more variety in gameplay and a brand new story arc to start, there’s never been a better time to play Star Trek Online. More details can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tower of Ascension Launches First Major Update
- WarpPortal announces the launch of Tower of Ascension's first major update, which includes a new boss and gear to earn.
- RuneScape Reveals The Shifting Tombs
- RuneScape has revealed The Shifting Tombs, a new and fast-paced skilling activity for mid- and high-level players.
- League of Angels: Angel’s Chest and Beach Treasure Available
- League of Angels is one of the most famous browser games out of 2014. One of LoA’s strongest parts is the variety of in-game events that hap...