Star Trek Online Consoles – Season 13 Arrives June 6
Perfect World and Cryptic Studios have announced that Star Trek Online for consoles will gain the Season 13 – Escalation update on June 6.
Season 13 – Escalation takes console captains to New Kentar, where they embark on a mission to help the Lukari learn more about their past. Their exploration of the planet’s bustling urban landscape is soon interrupted by the Tzenkthi, who warp in and threaten to decimate the planet’s colony world. This all takes place in the featured episode, “Mirrors and Smoke.” Players will also have access to the episode, “Survivor,” which concludes the story of Sela of Romulus, voiced by the talented Denise Crosby. In addition, Season 13 grants players access to War Games, new 5v5 queues that allow them to competitively solve puzzles, race starships, and battle against each other. Rewards include class-specific set gear for starships, which are now available on console for the very first time. A full list of features available with the launch of Season 13 will be revealed when the update launches on June 6.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins Evie Impressions and Balance Updates
- Evie is the winter witch of Paladins, equipped with a staff that fires ice towards its target.
- Ashes of Creation Details How Players Will Run the Cities
- One of the ambitious parts of Ashes of Creation is the ability to let players run the cities. The City Hall is the seat of power for a city.
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced - New 3D mobile RPG adventure