Star Trek: Alien Domain Begins Second Closed Beta Test
GameSamba today announced new details regarding the second closed beta test of the new free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain™, which is set to begin today, January 22, at 6PM PST.
Taking place many years after the events of Star Trek: Voyager™, Star Trek: Alien Domain™ follows players as they take on the role of a new Federation or Klingon captain trapped in the unexplored realm of fluidic space. Players will face a variety of threats – including Species 8472 – encounter new hostile creatures and species, and be forced to contend with a war that has erupted between the trapped Klingon and Federation forces.
The second closed beta test will include several features that have been added or improved based on player feedback from the first closed beta, including officer progression, a new weapon upgrade system, and earlier unlocks in the gameplay cycle for more features. Anyone who creates a free GameSamba account will be able to participate, as no closed beta key is required for this test period.
Following its launch on January 22, the second closed beta test is scheduled to run until February 6, 2015. A series of beta events are scheduled to begin coinciding with the launch of the new test, and players can obtain rewards that can be used both in CBT2, and in the future full release.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DragonSoul announces launch plans
- DragonSoul went into open beta in December, and is now preparing for its launch plans.
- Summer Events Are Live In ROSE Online
- ROSE Online has launched a series of summer events for its players.
- League of Legends Reveals Champion Azir
- League of Legends has revealed its newest champion today: Azir, the Emperor of the Sands.