Spirit Tales reveals open beta schedule
Spirit Tales begins open beta in two days, and has just released its schedule of events.
The open beta will feature chances to win an Apple iPad (through collecting gift boxes for NPC Halzo), along with other prizes through achievement raffles, playing at least 25 hours, redeeming spring tokens, completing training grounds, and purchasing item mall gold. Other giveaways are also planned with a gaming desktop being teased as an upcoming prize. The full details of the game’s events are available at http://st.koramgame.com/events.
Spirit Tales Open Beta Event Schedule Revealed; Win an iPad and More!
To celebrate the upcoming open beta launch of Spirit Tales on May 10, KoramGame today revealed the full community event schedule that is designed to help players win an array of awesome prizes, including the new Apple iPad. Starting on the first day of open beta, players will have the opportunity to complete several fun tasks both in and outside of the game. Some of these tasks, like collecting gift and reward boxes from a certain NPC, provide players with the chance to unlock exclusive in-game prizes, with hundreds of winners in all!
- Open Beta Blastoff – Visit NPC Halzo and collect 6 gift boxes for a chance to win the new Apple iPad.
- Achievement Hunter – Earn 50 achievements in the first week and receive a raffle entry that could net you some special prizes.
- Login to Win – Play more than 25 hours and receive prizes made specifically for dedicated players.
- Spring Fling – Slay any monster and receive a special spring token redeemable for exclusive in-game prizes.
- Training Ground Booster – Complete the training grounds to earn a “chance box” that can result in 1 of 5 unique prizes.
- Kcoin Purchase Bonus – Purchase Item Mall gold and receive a reward box that can be traded in for a random prize.
The fun doesn’t end here, it’s only the beginning. Come May 10, KoramGame will be announcing another exciting giveaway that includes a ton of awesome prizes like a gaming desktop and more! Stay tuned!
For more details on each community event, visit http://st.koramgame.com/events. Prizes will be distributed during the scheduled maintenance following the event.
Articles You May Enjoy
- BLESS Online Interview
- Jason recently had a chance to talk with the BLESS Online team, in regards to what's coming for the future and how things have changed.
- Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena Expands Beyond PC/Android This Month
- Camex, developers of the popular tactics game, Heroes Tactics announced that their recent Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena is coming to iOS.
- Multi-User Dungeons (MUDS) - The Long Look Back
- Most of the time, when I mention a MUD (Multi-User Dungeon) I get blank stares of confusion.