Spirit Tales reveals Gold Kirin Tribe
With days ticking away until Spirit Tales’ open beta (April 25), KoramGame has released new information about the Gold Kirin Tribe.
The Gold Kirin Tribe, which values and harmonizes with nature, features the Fighter and the Shaman. The Fighter is a melee combat class that may use Swords (allowing them to also use shields for defense), Katanas, and Fist Weapons. The Shaman is a healing/support class that can use the Wand (allowing the use of Shields) or the Staff. Both classes feature naturalistic and elemental attacks, sure to put a wallop to their enemies.
You can see more about these classes in the image below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Changes to Guild Battles in latest Summoners War update
- Com2us announced the latest update, Version 1.7.0, to Summoners War that features guild battle changes, a new monster, and EU server.
- Ancestory summoned to Steam Greenlight with trailer premiere
- Ancestory is a 3D, grid-based card game for PC. You play as a mighty shaman who can summon powerful minions and cast mighty spells with a vast...
- Vindictus Early Access Open Beta Has Begun
- The early access open beta testing phase for Nexon's latest free to play MMORPG Vindictus went live late in the day on September 15, 2010...