Space Explorers Rejoice: Edge of Space Multiplayer Launches This Week
To survive the dangers of space exploration and planet terraforming in Edge of Space, where lethal Jetpack Space Penguins, Space Laser Sharks, and other monstrosities lurk in the dark, it’s better to have allies around. That’s why Handyman Studios is very excited to announce a slew of new features for the upcoming content update this week, including the long-awaited deployment of Multiplayer mode. Gamers will be team up with other players online to explore the menacing landscape, gather resources more efficiently, share materials to create badass gear, build and modify the base operations, and band together to take on a horde of terrifying space creatures.
Along with Multiplayer features, a new Training mode has been incorporated that brand new Edge of Space recruits and long-time veterans will find very useful. The new Training mode acts as an optional tutorial that explains the fundamentals of the game as well as detailing some of the newly added mechanics. Last, dynamic game events will have players experiencing frantic action, as they deal with huge alien swarm invasions on bases and major boss encounter challenges that will require both quick decision-making and precise gameplay skills.
Set in deep space, Edge of Space is an open-world, dynamically generated sandbox survival-adventure game. Gamers start with only a laser pick and the gear from a crashed cryopod, and immediately start exploring and collecting resources as every piece of ore mined is used to fabricate survival equipment. Fight against an array of creative horrors including cybernetically enhanced Space Laser Sharks, vicious genetically evolved polar bears, and deadly quick Jet Pack Space Penguins – and those are not even the strangest monstrosities to encounter! At the absolute edge of space gamers must adapt or die – good luck ArkCo Operative!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Guardian: A New World Awaits
- Last week, veteran game studio GTArcade announced the start of the Beta phase in Canada for their new title, Spirit Guardian.
- Eudemons Online: 4th Gen Weapon Souls Available
- Eudemons Online has just released the fourth generation of Weapon Souls, which is the coolest style for your weapons. This look is there to li...
- Lineage 2: Revolution First Impressions
- This is my first foray into the Lineage series of games, but not my first mobile MMO. But what is the appeal?