Space Explorers Rejoice: Edge of Space Multiplayer Launches This Week
To survive the dangers of space exploration and planet terraforming in Edge of Space, where lethal Jetpack Space Penguins, Space Laser Sharks, and other monstrosities lurk in the dark, it’s better to have allies around. That’s why Handyman Studios is very excited to announce a slew of new features for the upcoming content update this week, including the long-awaited deployment of Multiplayer mode. Gamers will be team up with other players online to explore the menacing landscape, gather resources more efficiently, share materials to create badass gear, build and modify the base operations, and band together to take on a horde of terrifying space creatures.
Along with Multiplayer features, a new Training mode has been incorporated that brand new Edge of Space recruits and long-time veterans will find very useful. The new Training mode acts as an optional tutorial that explains the fundamentals of the game as well as detailing some of the newly added mechanics. Last, dynamic game events will have players experiencing frantic action, as they deal with huge alien swarm invasions on bases and major boss encounter challenges that will require both quick decision-making and precise gameplay skills.
Set in deep space, Edge of Space is an open-world, dynamically generated sandbox survival-adventure game. Gamers start with only a laser pick and the gear from a crashed cryopod, and immediately start exploring and collecting resources as every piece of ore mined is used to fabricate survival equipment. Fight against an array of creative horrors including cybernetically enhanced Space Laser Sharks, vicious genetically evolved polar bears, and deadly quick Jet Pack Space Penguins – and those are not even the strangest monstrosities to encounter! At the absolute edge of space gamers must adapt or die – good luck ArkCo Operative!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinity Wars Prepares to Launch Star Trek Themed Cards into Pre-Order
- During a meeting with Lightmare Studios' Infinity Wars creator, Elphie today, we discovered the teased upcoming Star Trek faction additio...
- Legend of Edda Vengeance Debuts Mounts with Style
- GamesCampus today debuted its lineup of cute yet powerful mounts designed to get players around the world in style for Legend of Edda: Vengean...
- Marvel Heroes Rolls Out Update 2.14
- Gazillion releases patch 2.14 for Marvel Heroes, adding a new zone, new Cosmic Terminals, and design reviews for two popular heroes.