Space Engineers and NVIDIA partner for Creation Contest
Independent developer and creators of Space Engineers game, Keen Software House, is launching a creation contest in collaboration with NVIDIA and offering the chance to win high-end NVIDIA GeForce GTX-based graphic cards. The contest will focus on the players’ creativity and will be divided into three different categories: level design, fan fiction and HQ screenshots.
The goal for the “Level Design” contest is to create a single-player / coop mission. It can be either part of a story or just an independent mission. For the second contest, you need to use your imagination and write a story inspired by the Space Engineers’ universe. As, for the third category, “HQ screenshots”, we are asking you to capture hi-res images from the game so we can print them and decorate our office walls.
For those interested in participating to any of the three contests, please click here for more details.
For more information about the Level Design contest and the development of Space Engineers, read Marek Rosa’s latest blog-post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GoldFire Launches CasinoRPG Kickstarter
- GoldFire Studios, creator of real-time multiplayer games for the web, today launched a Kickstarter campaign for its hotly anticipated new titl...
- New York ComicCon 2015 Day 3 Recap - Warframe Day
- This day was all about Warframe, the ever popular Sci-fi shooter created by Digital Extremes.
- Fragmented March Patch Summary Available
- Fragmented, the break-off survival game from The Repopulation, has released its monthly newsletter.