Space Engineers and NVIDIA partner for Creation Contest
Independent developer and creators of Space Engineers game, Keen Software House, is launching a creation contest in collaboration with NVIDIA and offering the chance to win high-end NVIDIA GeForce GTX-based graphic cards. The contest will focus on the players’ creativity and will be divided into three different categories: level design, fan fiction and HQ screenshots.
The goal for the “Level Design” contest is to create a single-player / coop mission. It can be either part of a story or just an independent mission. For the second contest, you need to use your imagination and write a story inspired by the Space Engineers’ universe. As, for the third category, “HQ screenshots”, we are asking you to capture hi-res images from the game so we can print them and decorate our office walls.
For those interested in participating to any of the three contests, please click here for more details.
For more information about the Level Design contest and the development of Space Engineers, read Marek Rosa’s latest blog-post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prepare for Battle as the Eldevin Closed Beta Level Cap Increases
- Hunted Cow Studios announced today that it is increasing the Eldevin closed beta level cap.
- Kartuga Closed Beta Date Set
- InnoGames has announed the start of closed beta for its pirate action game Kartuga will begin on February 27.
- SMITE Reveals Night Prowler Bastet with next Patch
- SMITE's goddess of cats prepares to become a true cat burglar with the launch of her epic skin.