Soul of the Ultimate Nation launches
A new free to play MMORPG has officially launched – Soul of the Ultimate Nation.
Soul of the Ultimate Nation (S.U.N.) is being offered by Webzen, the same service that took over Archlord. Players may choose to play as a Dragon Knight, Berserker, Elementalist, or Valkyrie. Four types of maps – Mission, Hunting, PvP, and Event – let players choose how they want to play.
The Original Press Release:
Webzen ‘Soul of the Ultimate Nation’, global service start
– Soul of the Ultimate Nation official service begins in October 21st 2009
– The cash Item Shop will be available at the end of October
– Cash items give away events to celebrate the official launch
(October 21, 2009) WEBZEN Inc. (NASDAQ: WZEN), a developer and publisher of MU Online which boasted over 45million players all around the world has released plans to globally publish its MMORPG title ‘Soul of the Ultimate Nation’.
The company announced that the official launch will begin on Wednesday, October 21st, 2009. Furthermore, WEBZEN plans to commercially launch the game at the end of October 2009.
Soul of the Ultimate Nation (S.U.N) is a fantasy-based massive multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) showcasing splendid graphics, strategic battle zone systems and storytelling quests which has been successfully operating in Asia for the last 4 years. First appearing in Korea in 2006, S.U.N. is now distributed in China, Japan, Taiwan and it made its way to North America and England.
“The Beta-test was a success and we were able to better understand gamers’ needs and bring service stability. WEBZEN would like to invite gamers around the globe to visit our portal when the service starts,” said Chang Keun Kim, the chief executive officer of WEBZEN.
Global S.U.N will be serviced worldwide except for the regions which have been distributed such as East Asia, North America, and England.
To celebrate the official launch, WEBZEN will give away cash items to all the new characters and also will give in-game money to support guild masters to run the guild.
More details on Global Soul of the Ultimate Nation are available at WEBZEN’s official website, www.webzen.com.
About WEBZEN Inc,
Founded in 2000 and based in Seoul, South Korea, WEBZEN Inc. (KOSDAQ and NASDAQ: WZEN) has become a leader in the MMOG market and has developed some of the world’s top online game and client/server technologies. WEBZEN is continuing the tradition of MU Online, which boasts more than 56 million registered users, with Soul of the Ultimate Nation: World Edition, Huxley: the Dystopia and an array of exciting game titles slated for release in the world’s game market. For more information on the company and its products, please visit WWW.WEBZEN.COM.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom DevBlog 4
- We’ve already gone in-depth in our previous posts about the flexibility provided through secondary weapons in Aura Kingdom.
- Warframe's "Movember" Campaign Kicks Off
- Things are getting hairy in the Solar System! Digital Extremes, creator of the AAA Free-to-Play title, Warframe® is proudly participating in...
- Wakfu Free to Play Launch Coming September 18
- Wakfu's free-to-play version has been in beta testing on Steam, and is soon preparing for its final official launch on September 18.