Snail Games Latest Action MMORPG, Blade Reborn, Available Globally
Snail Games has just unveiled the global launch of their latest action MMORPG, Blade Reborn on both iOS and Android. The game is, however, not available in the following regions at this moment: Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, Vietnam, South Korea and Japan. Blade Reborn sends players to the Diabolical underworld, for both opportunities of treasure and to defeat horrific, evil beings. There are dungeons to explore, and secrets left behind by the old gods to uncover. The ultimate goal is to seal away the portal of the demon world. Players can also choose one of three classes: The wizard, the warrior, and the assassin, each with two weapons and 4 skills and specific rune and talents combos. There are also up to 64 skill talents that can be utilized to create unique builds for each class.
Features of Blade Reborn:
- Immersive graphic with PC-level visual effect
- Smart Hitting feedback and reactions
- Fast-paced weapon switching combat system
- Endless adventure across a panoramic 3D map
- Classic dungeon crawling loot-based gameplay
- Various PVP modes and bosses challenge
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warships: Playable at Gamescom 2014
- Wargaming today announced its presence at gamescom 2014, the world's largest trade fair for interactive games and entertainment, to be he...
- Otherland Starts Second CBT with new eDNA-System
- DRAGO has added a lot of new content to this Unreal 3-based non-targeting MMORPG including 200 new quests and beautiful cut-scenes waiting to ...
- World Of Warplanes Reveals US Carriers
- Wargaming has announced and revealed some of the US carrier-based aircraft for World of Warplanes.