SMITE’S New God Chronos Unleashed
Today, Hi-Rez Studios have released their latest addition to the growing SMITE roster: Chronos, Keeper of Time.
As a mage wielding the gears of time, Chronos can command a huge influence over battles with his time-related abilities. Wielding Chronos’ Wheel of Time, players can trigger one of a number of different benefits depending on where the wheel is stopped.
With his ultimate, Rewind, Chronos demonstrates his absolute command of time and influence over the battle by traveling back to where he was eight seconds before. Health and mana are gained as well as all cooldowns (except rewind) being reset instantly.
For a full rundown of Chronos, check out the god reveal video below.
Included in the Chronos patch are Legendary Skins which have been added to the game. Every gold skin purchase will award a Legendary Skin once a player has reached Mastery Rank 10. If they are already at rank 10, the Legendary Skin will unlock after playing a match.
The full list of updates can be found in the patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Mighty Heroes iOS Mobile Review
- More often than not, we’ve encountered games that entice us purely out of hype. More often so is that it’s because it’s based on fandom ...
- Path of Exile Launch Review
- Path of Exile has turned out to be quite an amazing experience. A phenomenon in its own right.
- Neverwinter Coming to Xbox One on March 31
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced that Neverwinter will be available for Xbox One on March 31.