SMITE Season 2 Patch Notes Previewed
HiRez Studios has just concluded a livestream showcasing key changes to itemization and a few god buffs and nerfs coming with the start of Season 2 of SMITE.
Key points include:
No protected recall.
Hunters more focused as decimating single targets than aoe power.
Cupid share the love – 50 mana, gains more mana than loses. Longer stun on ulti.
Hou Yi takes damage while jumping through air.
Neith 1 boost, no longer reduced scaling damage. roots full power even on later targets.
More obvious animation for Nox ult.
Sobek boosted protections on passive. Ultimate ranks up to offer more aoe slow.
In addition, multiple item reworks, new items, and 3 new actives were previewed. See shots of them all below or catch the full patch notes HERE.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch 3.15 Notes - Merdusa Arrives
- Hirez has just concluded their livestream patch notes of SMITE patch 3.15.
- RuneScape Introduces New Master-Level Quest: The Mighty Fall
- Jagex announces the release of a new master level quest for Runescape, called the Mighty Fall.
- Black Gold Building on Post-Wushu Steam!
- Snail is also bringing an entirely new MMO Epic to players, a game that will take them out of Historical China, and place them in a rich world...