SMITE Season 2 Patch Notes Previewed
HiRez Studios has just concluded a livestream showcasing key changes to itemization and a few god buffs and nerfs coming with the start of Season 2 of SMITE.
Key points include:
No protected recall.
Hunters more focused as decimating single targets than aoe power.
Cupid share the love – 50 mana, gains more mana than loses. Longer stun on ulti.
Hou Yi takes damage while jumping through air.
Neith 1 boost, no longer reduced scaling damage. roots full power even on later targets.
More obvious animation for Nox ult.
Sobek boosted protections on passive. Ultimate ranks up to offer more aoe slow.
In addition, multiple item reworks, new items, and 3 new actives were previewed. See shots of them all below or catch the full patch notes HERE.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Sells European Subsidiary to ProSiebenSat.1 Games
- Aeria Games announces its planned sale of its European subidiary to ProSiebenSat.1 Games, in a push for more focus on mobile game publishing.
- Limited Free Trial Announced for Company of Heroes 2: The British Forces
- During the exclusive Steam trial, which is set to take place just before the final game’s release, up to 55,000 players will get hands-on.
- Final Fantasy XI: Mobile Version Coming Soon by SE and Nexon
- NEXON Co., Ltd (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, NEX...