Smite Reveals Patch 3.2 Rolling Thunder
This afternoon, Hi-Rez revealed its patch notes for Smite Patch 3.2: Rolling Thunder.
The star of 3.2 is Raijin, a new god in the Japanese Pantheon. This thunder god is ready to march to the beat of his own drums with this kit:
Passive : Static Crescendo
- Raijin’s drums gather static charges as he fires Basic Attacks and Abilities. When all four drums are charged, his next ability does additional damage. Basic Attacks grant one Charge.
- Bonus Damage : +30% of your Magical Power
- Raijin pounds his drums sending forth 4 peals of thunder in a line, each growing wider as it travels. Each peal deals (25/40/55/70/85 +30% of your Magical Power) to enemies hit, and stops on the first enemy god in it’s path. Cost: 80/85/90/95/100. Cooldown: 10s.
- This ability grants one charge of Static Crescendo each time it fires, for a total of 3 charges.
- Raijin marks a target enemy by dismissing his ally Riaju, who hides in the enemy’s navel. While asleep, Raiju reveals the target to Raijin’s team on the minimap. The next time Raijin damages the target, Raiju awakens and claws his way out, damaging (80/125/170/215/260 + 70% of your Magical Power) the target and 4 nearby enemies in his attempt to flee. Cost: 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown: 18s.
- Mark Duration : 4/5.5/7/8.5/10s
- This ability grants one charge of Static Crescendo upon first activation.
- Raijin sends a bolt of lightning crashing down at a target location, damaging and mesmerizing enemies. Raijin himself ascends into the sky and crashes down at that location shortly after, doing a second burst of damage to all enemies in the area. Cost: 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown: 15s.
- Lightning Damage : 20/30/40/50/60 (+20% of your Magical Power)
- Thunder Damage : 40/60/80/100/120 (+40% of your Magical Power)
- Raijin gains one charge of Static Crescendo for each stage of this ability, for a grand total of 2.
Ultimate : Taiko Drums
- Raijin flies above the battlefield, beating his drum 4 times to summon 4 peals of thunder in rapid succession, each a choice of three beats. Cost: 90. Cooldown: 90s.
- Beat One : 100% Damage
- Beat Two : 50% Damage and .5s Taunt
- Beat Three : 50% Damage and .5s Fear
- Base Damage : 120/150/180/210/260 (+50% of your Magical Power)
New skins in the update include Nimbus Raijin, Armored Scurrier Ratatoskr, Arcane Assassin Bastet, and Aphrodite Mastery skins. Serqet also gets the new Ebonsoul and Demonsoul cards, which now feature her hooves (after an astute observation from the community that they were missing in the teaser).
The patch is otherwise pretty small, but you can follow up on all the changes in this patch here with the PTS notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Luvinia Online Celebrates First Year Anniversary
- Outspark is celebrating Luvinia Online's first year anniversary.
- Galactic Inheritors Early Access Interview
- The game sets itself apart from other 4X titles by focusing on non-combat features, by allowing players to do things like manipulate the media...