SMITE: Hi-Rez To Host Cosplay Contest During Grand Finals
Hi-Rez has recently announced that they will be holding a $5,000 Cosplay competition during the SMITE World Championship with the finals shown on the main stage. The Prize pool will be divided between Male and Female cosplayers evenly, $2,500 for Male Cosplayers and $2,500 for Female Cosplayers.
Cosplayers planning to attend may pre-register for the competition with this form here to expedite the registration process. Registration will also be open at the event in the Hall of Gods.
All entrants are required to be in costume for judging on Saturday January 10th before 3:30 PM EST for judging and finalists will be required to be in costume Sunday January 11th before 12:00 PM EST.
Cosplay Contest/Judging will begin at 4:30pm in the Hall of Gods. If you cannot find the Hall of Gods please ask a staff member, and they will be happy to point you in the right direction. You must have a badge when signing up.
Clothing: This is a family friendly event. Absolutely no nudity. Please ensure that all costumes are properly secured at all times and are not prone to “indecent accidents”.There will be children present.
Footwear: To ensure your safety, we ask that you wear footwear at all times. You should consider wearing a minimum of sandals (ie, flip flops) even if your character is barefoot. Skates and rollerblades are prohibited in the hallways. We will not be held accountable for any damages or injuries that occur due to inadequate or improper footwear.
Weapons: Props should be carried and posed with in a way that does not inconvenience or risk injury to other attendees.
No metal weapons, real firearms, or props loaded with high velocity projectiles are allowed.
Prop Awareness: If you’re carrying large props please use common sense, be considerate of other attendees, and be aware of your surroundings. If you need help carrying your props please have a handler with you.
For more info, visit http://www.eventbrite.com/e/smite-world-championship-tickets-13582342151
Articles You May Enjoy
- Edge Case Games Reveal Tactical Space Combat Game, Fractured Space
- Edge Case Games, a new British games studio formed from the team behind Strike Suit Zero, has revealed its debut game: Fractured Space
- Block N Load: Launching on April 30th
- Jagex Games Studio is excited to announce that Block N Load, the online multiplayer shooter, will launch for PC on Steam on 30th April 2015. T...
- World of Speed: New details revealed on customization
- Slightly Mad Studios, the critically acclaimed developer known for their pedigree in racing video games, is debuting an all-new trailer and de...