Smash+Grab Free Beta Weekend Starts This Friday
United Front Games is proud to invite PC gamers to experience the team-based melee action of Smash+Grab this weekend. The Free Beta Weekend commences Friday, Sept. 9 at 9 a.m. PDT and continues till Sunday, Sept. 11 at 10 p.m. PDT.
Beta participants from around the world will face-off online as rival gangs, battling for loot, weapons and infamy in the closed-off shopping districts of a dystopian future.
They’ll assemble and customize a lethal crew of colorful characters and take to the streets of Union Bay with the goal of looting $50,000 in 15 minutes. In match, they’ll loot materials to craft insane weapon mods and work with their teammates to outfight and outthink their opponents as each rapid-fire round progresses.
This 3-day free event will be open to anyone with a valid Steam Beta key. Keys are limited in quantity and are now available via our official partners listed here. Secure your key before it’s too late!
Smash+Grab is launching on Steam Early Access this September.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Starlight Story Officially Launched
- Aeria Games officially launches its first browser-based MMORPG, Starlight Story.
- Phoenix Labs Launches Dauntless into Open Beta Today
- Phoenix Labs are proud to announce that their free-to-play behemoth-hunting title Dauntless has officially launched into Open Beta.
- Karos Online Arrives on Steam Platform
- The title’s arrival on Steam, which recently reported on achieving 100 million active accounts milestone, is expected to result in further g...