Smash+Grab Free Beta Weekend Starts This Friday
United Front Games is proud to invite PC gamers to experience the team-based melee action of Smash+Grab this weekend. The Free Beta Weekend commences Friday, Sept. 9 at 9 a.m. PDT and continues till Sunday, Sept. 11 at 10 p.m. PDT.
Beta participants from around the world will face-off online as rival gangs, battling for loot, weapons and infamy in the closed-off shopping districts of a dystopian future.
They’ll assemble and customize a lethal crew of colorful characters and take to the streets of Union Bay with the goal of looting $50,000 in 15 minutes. In match, they’ll loot materials to craft insane weapon mods and work with their teammates to outfight and outthink their opponents as each rapid-fire round progresses.
This 3-day free event will be open to anyone with a valid Steam Beta key. Keys are limited in quantity and are now available via our official partners listed here. Secure your key before it’s too late!
Smash+Grab is launching on Steam Early Access this September.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HEX: Shards of Fate Herofall Set Released
- “Herofall” contains 275 additional cards, including 18 legendaries, and adds new mechanics which embellish and expand on the game.
- TERA: Rising – “Revenge of the Kaprima” Halloween Event Begins Today
- Starting today and running until November 4, players can look forward to the return of the fan-favorite Fane of Kaprima dungeon.
- Hazard Ops: War of the Machines Update Announced
- Infernum has a treat for PvP veterans as they will now be able to unleash the power of massive Mechs to wreak havoc on their opponents in the ...