Skyforge Prepares for Closed Beta Testing
The Skyforge teams have been preparing for the first official closed beta test in many ways, from polishes to bug fixes. North American and European operations have also been putting in and testing hardware to prepare to support eager testers, along with localizing the game content.
CBT has already begun in Russia, with players giving feedback on critical aspects of the game while basic infrastructure has been established. These tests are promised in “the very near future” for North America and Europe. Streamers are encouraged to contact the team if they’d like a chance to preview Skyforge content on their channel.
The letter also notes that when the test begins, Skyforge will support more players, content, features, and server up-time than the previous Tech Beta weekend. New features available will include character customization, itemization, upgrades, the Marketplace, and followers & temples. The team will also soon be revealing details on Founder’s Packs, Raids, Pantheon Wars, god forms, invasions, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lake-town Expansion Released For The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth
- Kabam today released Lake-town Expansion Pack for its popular mobile game The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth, which is co-published with War...
- Hi-Rez Studios unleashes Athena, Goddess of Wisdom
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios have released a new update for SMITE that includes their latest god Athena, Goddess of Wisdom.
- For the King Early Access Impressions
- The king has been murdered and now the once peaceful kingdom of Fahrul is in chaos.