Skyforge Open Beta Begins Today
Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com have kicked off the Open Beta for Skyforge, the highly anticipated and award-winning AAA sci-fi MMORPG with more than 1 million registrations. Today, players worldwide will be able to begin their rise from young immortals to powerful gods by downloading the game for free at www.sf.my.com.
In Skyforge, players will adventure across Aelion, a colorful world blended between fantasy and science fiction. Equipped as any of the 13 classes which can be changed at any time, players will face off against an array of dangerous creatures and other immortals using the game’s unique dynamic combat system. Following the Skyforge Open Beta launch, the Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment and My.com will continue to expand the gameplay experience with new levels, classes, regions, missions and a variety of new endgame features and game modes.
“Over the last 6 months we’ve worked closely with our community over the course multiple closed beta tests to gather important feedback we’ve used to refine Skyforge’s gameplay experience,” said Eric DeMilt, Producer, Obsidian Entertainment. “From balance improvements and server and performance optimization to bug fixing and gameplay direction, we’ve made thousands of changes and cannot wait for PC gamers around the world to get their hands-on Skyforge in the Open Beta.”
My.com has also released the new Skyforge Collector’s Packs giving players the chance to purchase a bundle of items, credits and in-game bonsues to kick start their journey on Aelion. The Skyforge Starter Pack and Wardens of the Wasteland Pack can can be purchased at: http://sf.my.com/us/
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends North American Regionals @ PAX
- Watch the live stream from PAX as the League of Legends North American Regionals are Underway - $150,000 and a chance at the World Championshi...
- TERA: Rising Alliance Interview + Community Questions
- While the update has been met with much praise, it has also been met with many concerns from the community. With that in mind, I felt it would...
- Age of Conan Adds Pit Master's Arena
- Funcom's Age of Conan just got a big update with the introduction of The Pit Master's Arena.