Skyforge Golem Battles Game Mode Revealed
Allods Team and My.com have announced a new PvP game mode for Skyforge: Golem Battles.
Players are split into two groups of five, and face off on a map with two special buildings called Repeaters at opposite ends. Players must take down four defensive structures before they can reach the opposing team’s Repeater. Repeaters generate groups of golems that charge forward into battle to assist their team – all like a MOBA lane style mode. Participants will have their prestige equalized so that only skill and team coordination make a difference.
Skyforge also reminds players that the Collector’s Edition of the Ascension Expansion is now available. This allows players to unlock the Outlaw class, a charismatic and dangerous pistol-slinger, and enjoy the pre-order discount. To find out more visit this link.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Group Stage Week 1 - Worlds 2017
- Ni Hao! It’s October and you know what that means. No, not Halloween, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, or the changing of the seasons, think bigger. Th...
- The Red Solstice: New co-op survival game heading for Steam Early Access
- The Red Solstice, from Croatian developer Ironward, will be hitting Steam Early Access on July 10. The game is a tactical, co-operative surviv...
- Entropia Universe Offers Classified Strongboxes
- The Classified Strongbox can also contain other valuable items such as pets, ammo or even H-DNA that provides instant revival after death.