Skyforge Golem Battles Game Mode Revealed
Allods Team and My.com have announced a new PvP game mode for Skyforge: Golem Battles.
Players are split into two groups of five, and face off on a map with two special buildings called Repeaters at opposite ends. Players must take down four defensive structures before they can reach the opposing team’s Repeater. Repeaters generate groups of golems that charge forward into battle to assist their team – all like a MOBA lane style mode. Participants will have their prestige equalized so that only skill and team coordination make a difference.
Skyforge also reminds players that the Collector’s Edition of the Ascension Expansion is now available. This allows players to unlock the Outlaw class, a charismatic and dangerous pistol-slinger, and enjoy the pre-order discount. To find out more visit this link.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Fate of Arun Skycastles Press Preview
- MikeDot reveals to us the upcoming update to TERA: Fate of Arun, Skycastles.
- Cards and Castles: The Age of Dragons Announced
- A brand new expansion for Cards and Castles, The Age of Dragons, from indie game studio Bit Mass is to be released on January 21rst, 2016.
- Spellweaver TCG: Now Greenlit On Steam
- Spellweaver, a new Digital Trading Card Game, has officially been Greenlit and will be coming to Steam later this year. Spellweaver is a class...