Skyforge Cybernetic Alliance Announced
Developer Allods Team and global publisher My.com, proudly announce Cybernetic Alliance, Skyforge’s newest update. Cybernetic Alliance will launch on June 1 and brings class balancing, changes to existing features, new end-game content and the long-awaited robotic companions that will aid players in battle and provide companionship in the darkest of times.
Cybernetic Alliance includes the following features:
- Companions: Flavius, one of the main story characters in Skyforge, has realized the significant benefit his autonomous robotic multi-tools provide. With that in mind, he’s gotten to work on supplying the players with a cybernetic companion of their very own.
- Akonita’s Avatar: Face off against the Avatar of the Akonita, practice your skills in a holographic battle against her as she prepares to make a personal appearance during a future invasion.
- Equipment Refinement: The system related to the improvement of Boosters for the Main, Additional, and Ring slots will be undergoing an overhaul.
- Class Balancing: Players can expect beneficial changes to talents or skills of the Archer, Witch, Slayer, Monk, and others!
- D2 Distortion: The D-Series Distortions will pit players against the Frenzied Carrions, a blood thirsty race and one of Skyforge’s most feared enemies.
View the complete update details HERE.
Available Today: Skyforge Original Soundtrack!
By popular demand, the Original Soundtrack of Skyforge has been made available on Youtube. Over 200 tracks have been composed Mikhail Kotov, Dmitry Silant’ev, Pavel Prihozhay, Sergey Asbel and Dmitry Selipanov that compliment the atmosphere and gameplay of Skyforge.
The soundtrack is available in two parts:
- Skyforge OST Volume I: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxgX67luWDhpPmQIVMD_zg6f0Hx3BtWec
- Skyforge OST Volume II: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxgX67luWDhqkwZqo07tCFqXssePgQxig
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon Reveals Details about Mobile RPG HIT
- Nexon and NAT Games today announced more details about HIT (Heroes of Incredible Tales) – its phenomenally successful Korean action RPG.
- ArcheBlade Now Available on Steam
- Codebrush Games announced today that their 3D multiplayer fighting game “ArcheBlade” launched officially on Steam.
- Jade Dynasty Celebrates With New Three Year Anniversary Trailer
- Perfect World Entertainment has released a new trailer for fans of Jade Dynasty.