Single-player options coming to Quantum Rush (?)
The developer team of online racer Quantum Rush, which is currently in the open beta phase and has fans all across the world, considers a single player version of the game. Now the community has to decide – the team is asking for feedback on this idea.
The reason for these thoughts are the current lag problems. Although the next patches will bring optimizations and improvements, the main reason will remain: All the game servers are located in Germany. This leads to lags in the online multiplayer races, especially if the players are from different continents.
The developers considered multiple solutions: It would be possible to build servers in different countries and continents, to improve the racing experience for players from far away countries. It also possible to develop a stand-alone single player version and transfer the game concept into an offline version.
Now all fans and players of Quantum Rush can join the discussion and give their thoughts on the different ideas. For more info, visit http://forum.quantum-rush.net/wbb/index.php?page=Board&boardID=19
Articles You May Enjoy
- SEVENCORE Available Now on WEBZEN.COM
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE is available now on its global gam...
- Robot Entertainment/Orcs Must Die Unchained Tour
- I was visiting Robot Entertainment, down in Plano, Texas, touring their facilities, meeting other fans of the franchise.
- Gigantic: End of CBT 5.0 Impressions
- During their CBT 5.0 timeframe, a bunch of new additions have been added into the game.