‘Siege of Centauri’ Tower Defense Game Announced from Stardock
Stardock announced an upcoming Tower Defense title set in the Ashes of the Singularity universe, titled Siege of Centauri. Tens of thousands of alien machines are rapidly approaching Earth, and it’s up to the commander of the last of Earth’s defenses to fend them off. Each victory expands the map to a new part of the planet and also increases enemy aggression. Stardock feels their engine can handle thousands of units and aim to incorporate classic Tower Defense mechanics with features and capabilities first seen in Ashes of the Singularity. Early Access will be coming soon, and players can check out their website to sign up for further info, as it becomes available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight: Retribution August Cup Tournament
- Get rich or frag trying – this weekend, 64 of the best teams in Blacklight: Retribution will be fighting for over $2,000 in prizes in the Au...
- Camelot Unchained Plans 10 Weeks of Class Reveals
- Today's CityState Games Livestream overview focused on the upcoming 10 week reveal of classes and trio archetypes for Camelot Unchained.
- Novus AEterno: Kickstarter Re-launched by Taitale Studios
- News for Novus AEterno backers - Taitale Studios has relaunched its Kickstarter campaign.