‘Siege of Centauri’ Tower Defense Game Announced from Stardock
Stardock announced an upcoming Tower Defense title set in the Ashes of the Singularity universe, titled Siege of Centauri. Tens of thousands of alien machines are rapidly approaching Earth, and it’s up to the commander of the last of Earth’s defenses to fend them off. Each victory expands the map to a new part of the planet and also increases enemy aggression. Stardock feels their engine can handle thousands of units and aim to incorporate classic Tower Defense mechanics with features and capabilities first seen in Ashes of the Singularity. Early Access will be coming soon, and players can check out their website to sign up for further info, as it becomes available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GTArcade reveals Blood Crown
- The bloody moon shines through the depressing haze of dusk. Battle steeds gallop ahead and wolves howl throughout the night. Vampires, Humans,...
- League of Legends - 8.16 Patch Notes Discussion
- Despite this being a mostly "cleanup" patch, in the wake of the mid-season update, a fair amount of champions still got buffed and n...
- League of Angels and Legacy of Discord Begin Christmas Events
- Yoozoo Games are beginning Christmas events for two of their titles, Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings, and League of Angels - Paradise Land.