‘Siege of Centauri’ Tower Defense Game Announced from Stardock
Stardock announced an upcoming Tower Defense title set in the Ashes of the Singularity universe, titled Siege of Centauri. Tens of thousands of alien machines are rapidly approaching Earth, and it’s up to the commander of the last of Earth’s defenses to fend them off. Each victory expands the map to a new part of the planet and also increases enemy aggression. Stardock feels their engine can handle thousands of units and aim to incorporate classic Tower Defense mechanics with features and capabilities first seen in Ashes of the Singularity. Early Access will be coming soon, and players can check out their website to sign up for further info, as it becomes available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bloodline Champions: New Server Available
- The move will be done on January 28th. Log into the game within 2 weeks and get a “Welcome to the new servers” -Reward!
- Puzzle & Dragons Teams Up With RPG Series Persona in Collaboration
- From July 16 until July 29, powerful allies from the Persona universe are coming to Puzzle & Dragons.
- Trion Worlds Announces ArcheAge and RIFT Launch Dates
- Trion Worlds, global developer and publisher of premium online games, today announced the launch date for its long-awaited MMO adventure Arche...