‘Siege of Centauri’ Tower Defense Game Announced from Stardock
Stardock announced an upcoming Tower Defense title set in the Ashes of the Singularity universe, titled Siege of Centauri. Tens of thousands of alien machines are rapidly approaching Earth, and it’s up to the commander of the last of Earth’s defenses to fend them off. Each victory expands the map to a new part of the planet and also increases enemy aggression. Stardock feels their engine can handle thousands of units and aim to incorporate classic Tower Defense mechanics with features and capabilities first seen in Ashes of the Singularity. Early Access will be coming soon, and players can check out their website to sign up for further info, as it becomes available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DD Fighter: New Fantasy Game annouced by Teebik Games
- Leading mobile platform and game publisher, Teebik Games, has announced an all-new mobile strategy and battle game for Android and iOS. Named ...
- SMITE'S New God Chronos Unleashed
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios have released their latest addition to the growing SMITE roster: Chronos, Keeper of Time.
- New Transformers Game in Development by Kabam
- Kabam and Hasbro have announced their partnership to create a AAA massively multiplayer mobile game inspired by Transformers.