Shot Online Golf: World Championship Brings New Items
A new update is coming for Webzen’s Shot Online Golf: World Championship and with it come new items. This mobile adaptation of the PC MMO game Shot Online is free to play on mobile and has the new Royal Club and Royal Stone items. These are premium items, and the Royal Club has stats and abilities above the standard clubs in the game. Players will not only be able to produce the Royal Club by using Royal Stone, but also evolve it for higher stats and abilities. Royal Stones are now available for sale in the Shop and can also be obtained through an ongoing event or as extra rewards in the game. Webzen has also added the new Pro Shop system to allow golfers to produce their Royal Clubs and various golf items or clothes that were previously limited to the Shop and as special event rewards.
This latest update also lets users challenge their skills to hit perfect shots with a wide assortment of clubs and equipment that they produce on their own. In addition, this update will include bug fixes, system improvements, adjustments for Evolution Stone and Total Ability, and an enriched experience to enjoy with special events including login event, extra bonus/rewards, and giveaways.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels III's Multi-Language Release Has Arrived
- League of Angels III has ended its open beta phase and is proud to go into full launch all over the world.
- Pantheon Reveals Their Healer Classes
- Today, the developers of Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen revealed the next set of classes for their forthcoming MMO: Healers.
- World of Warships: Legends Sets Course for Early Access in April
- World of Warships: Legends is getting ready for a release on Playstation 4 and Xbox One, to bring the mighty battleships to console finally.