Shot Online Golf: World Championship Announces First Update
The first major update for Shot Online Golf: World Championship has been announced, offering up extra thrills for golfers worldwide. Webzen is focusing on enhancing the user-friendly experience through developing user interface aspects. The rounding interface has been upgraded to give a more precise guide on the measurement of distance and changed the slow motion of the game by putting more dynamically when the ball reaches the area near the hole cup, to create more tension and drama. In addition, the Betting Challenge room saw a makeover, with the betting amount now clearly marked, and rating points have also increased to a maximum of 99,999 points, allowing users to accumulate far more points. For dedicated players who have faced every challenge SOGWC has offered so far, they can now move forward and unlock Chapter 15 and 16 of the Academy where they will meet Sabi and Daniel (NPC) for more difficult challenges and training.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SpeedRunners Partners with ESL to become an eSport
- The tinyBuild and DoubleDutch game is finally becoming an official ESL Gaming eSport.
- Hearthstone Begins Card Reveals for 'Rise of Shadows' Expansion
- In a recent livestream, Hearthstone began revealing cards that are on the way in the next expansion for the card game - Rise of Shadows.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Patch 2.45 Brings Marriage & More
- The new patch introduces the Ceremony of Eternal Bonding and continues the long-running Zodiac weapon quest series.