Shanda Games International Europe to Enter Mobile Games Market
Games Publisher Shanda Games International Europe is entering the Mobile Games Market. In May, the Germany-based company will launch its first Free-to-Play Mobile Game Happy Tribes for iOS and Android all over Europe. Since September 2013, Shanda Games International Europe has been operating Dragon Nest, one of the most popular massively multiplayer online role-playing games on the global market, in Europe. Shanda Games International Europe is part of the Shanda Games Group that also comprises Actoz and Eyedentity Games in Korea and Cherry Credits in Singapore. The parent company Shanda Games Limited is one of the leading Chinese developers and publishers of online and mobile games, offering users over 70 game products.
Coco Chen, managing director of Shanda Games International Europe, says: “In addition to operating the online game Dragon Nest Europe, we will now start serving the European mobile games market by publishing Happy Tribes. By founding a European subsidiary of Shanda Games in 2013, we created an important link between the Asian and the Western games market. Shanda Games International Europe’s goal for the next years is to continuously bring exciting online and mobile games from China and Korea to Europe, while at the same time helping western developers in gaining access to the Asian market.“
For more info on Happy Tribes, visit https://www.facebook.com/happytribes
Articles You May Enjoy
- Repulse begins closed beta
- Aeria Games has announced the start of closed beta testing for Repulse.
- Everquest Next Demonstrates Landmark Terraforming
- A new set of videos showcases real-time fast forwarded footage of the level of detail involved with Everquest Next Landmark's terraformin...
- The World II: New bosses annouced
- With an already large support of over 10,000 gamers on Steam’s Greenlight service, The World 2 has introduced two more of their over 80 boss...