Shadowrun Online Releases Co-op and Character Customization
Even the best shadowrunners need backup once in a while, lest their organs wind up for sale at the body bank. The newest update for Shadowrun Online, currently on Steam Early Access for PC and Mac, introduces two-player cooperative gameplay and new character customization features.
Shadowrun Online introduces two-player cooperative gameplay alongside the current lineup of solo and PvP missions. In the new co-op mode, players can enlist the aid of a friend to strategize and coordinate the perfect assault to tackle random missions together.
Expansive character customization has always been a hallmark of the Shadowrun universe, and the latest update brings new options for race, gender, clothing, and of course, weaponry. Combined with Shadowrun Online’s class-free progression, players will have the freedom to create characters that are truly their own.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Quake Live: Now on Steam
- ID Software is proud to announce that Quake Live is now available as a Free to Play game on Steam. New players have joined the servers in the ...
- League of Legends Reveals Champion Azir
- League of Legends has revealed its newest champion today: Azir, the Emperor of the Sands.
- Ashes of the Singularity Turtle Wars DLC Adds New Scenarios, Maps, and More
- Stardock released the Turtle Wars DLC for Ashes of the Singularity today.