Shadowrun Online Releases Co-op and Character Customization
Even the best shadowrunners need backup once in a while, lest their organs wind up for sale at the body bank. The newest update for Shadowrun Online, currently on Steam Early Access for PC and Mac, introduces two-player cooperative gameplay and new character customization features.
Shadowrun Online introduces two-player cooperative gameplay alongside the current lineup of solo and PvP missions. In the new co-op mode, players can enlist the aid of a friend to strategize and coordinate the perfect assault to tackle random missions together.
Expansive character customization has always been a hallmark of the Shadowrun universe, and the latest update brings new options for race, gender, clothing, and of course, weaponry. Combined with Shadowrun Online’s class-free progression, players will have the freedom to create characters that are truly their own.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 Preview
- Tagspeech meets with InnoGames to get an early feel for their upcoming mobile title, Tribal Wars 2.
- ArcheBlade Ends Development, Announces Compensation
- Early this morning the compensation announcement arrived for fans still heavily invested in the game (emotionally as well as financially) to o...
- Closed Beta Keys Now Available for Ecol Tactics Online
- Grab closed beta keys for Ecol Tactics Online, a new twist on MMORPGs!