Shadowrun Chronicles: Now Available
Shadowrun is the mother of all cyberpunk settings, captivating fans around the globe for over 25 years. Now, with Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown (previously known as Shadowrun Online), Cliffhanger Productions is releasing a unique and tactically challenging online game. In a world where magic and technology collide, the player takes control of the combat unit of one of the mighty megacorporations, tasked with doing their dirty work. And there’s a lot of that in the world of Shadowrun Chronicles…
The campaign mode in Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown can be tackled either solo or in co-op multiplayer mode. First, you create your own hero in true RPG fashion in a level-free character system and gradually assemble a formidable team of Runners. With over 50 different enemy types, the missions require smart and prudent planning, cover from fire, suppressive fire, heavy weaponry and, of course, the well-considered use of powerful magic.
The Early Access phase of Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown officially ends today and, following the successful Kickstarter campaign with over 6,000 supporters, to whom the developers extend their special thanks, is finally available in stores off- and online.
For more info, visit http://www.shadowrun.com/shadowrun-online/
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Will Be Live on Twitch for EVE North
- CCP Games announced that EVE North is officially kicking off, and is the first officially-hosted EVE Online convention to occur in Canada.
- Heroes & Generals Surpasses 8 Million Registered Players
- Danish developer and publisher Reto-Moto announced today that Heroes & Generals has just passed 8 million registered players.
- 2014 MOBA Predictions - Professionalism in eSports
- Abubakr directs our MMO Prediction week towards the upcoming changes in professionalism on the esports scene.