Shadowbound Open Beta Test Launches This July
Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that its latest browser title, Shadowbound, has entered the Open Beta stage of testing as of July 15th. R2Games encourages all gamers to experience the title for themselves, as there will be no future character wipes moving forward.
The Open Beta will run for 6 days, and will offer players chance to explore the character classes, quest areas, and tactical challenges of the Shadowbound world. With character progress now permanent and the in-game microtransaction system having been activated, players are free to experience the full Shadowbound experience. As the testing process wraps up, R2Games encourages all participants to join the conversation on the forums and let their opinions be heard.
The Shadowbound Open Beta will be available exclusively at http://shadow.r2games.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astellia Reveals New Roadmap
- Astellia's developer team has revealed a new roadmap for the game, offering insight into plans through the rest of 2019 and into early 20...
- Black Desert Magoria Expansion in Review
- The update, known as Magoria, fleshes out the water in Black Desert, both the surface and what can be found under.
- Combat Arms is now Transatlantic
- The merge into one global server maximises and unifies the player base, allowing for transatlantic matchmaking.