Shadowbound Open Beta Test Launches This July
Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that its latest browser title, Shadowbound, has entered the Open Beta stage of testing as of July 15th. R2Games encourages all gamers to experience the title for themselves, as there will be no future character wipes moving forward.
The Open Beta will run for 6 days, and will offer players chance to explore the character classes, quest areas, and tactical challenges of the Shadowbound world. With character progress now permanent and the in-game microtransaction system having been activated, players are free to experience the full Shadowbound experience. As the testing process wraps up, R2Games encourages all participants to join the conversation on the forums and let their opinions be heard.
The Shadowbound Open Beta will be available exclusively at http://shadow.r2games.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Games of Glory: Kickstarter and Greenlight Campaigns Available
- LightBulb Crew, an independent game development studio with a team built around veterans of Ubisoft, DICE, and Codemasters, has launched both ...
- Heroes of Newerth: Tour Season 3 Announced
- The Heroes of Newerth team today announced that beginning July 26, Newerth will kick-off its biggest eSports event of the year, Hontour: Seaso...
- Illyriad goes Organic - questions and answers
- On April 23, Illyriad switched its world biology from a random generator to a new "organic" model.