Seven Guardians Neflheim Update Now Live
4:33 Creative Lab has expanded its mobile RPG, Seven Guardians, with a massive update that introduces Chapter 8: Neflheim.
In this new content update, players can enjoy the following:
- Unlock the game’s “Chapter 8: Neflheim” and defeat Hel, daughter of Loki, in the underworld of death and sorrow;
- Reclaim the beautifully designed lands with even more power and play beyond the limits with an increased account, challenge level and supply cap;
- Annihilate the Undead and achieve higher challenge level caps to earn new rewards;
- Discover the game’s new currency, Topaz, which can be earned for more mileage when playing with heroes for Diamond purchases;
- Shop in the revamped Magic Shop with all new items and resources and items high in-demand;
- Experience over 20 new in-game features, including content reset timers and region recommendations to promote user convenience;
- Amass the mightiest Alliance and command them to victory!
Seven Guardians is also now expanding its languages to include German, French, Spanish, and Portugeuse.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dawngate's EU Servers and Bots Unveiled at Gamescom 2014
- Waystone Games, the EA studio behind the new MOBA, Dawngate, has launched EU Servers Alpha and Practice Mode (bots) while at Gamescom.
- Blitzkrieg 3 Press Preview
- The key here is Nival isn’t after the Blizzard RTS fan market, at least not directly. The fish they’re going to fry with this is a much ne...
- Bladestorm: Nightmare Preview & Event Write-up
- Zelus returns from a Teoi-Tecmo event and brings back some juicy info on Bladestorm: Nightmare.