Seven Guardians Neflheim Update Now Live
4:33 Creative Lab has expanded its mobile RPG, Seven Guardians, with a massive update that introduces Chapter 8: Neflheim.
In this new content update, players can enjoy the following:
- Unlock the game’s “Chapter 8: Neflheim” and defeat Hel, daughter of Loki, in the underworld of death and sorrow;
- Reclaim the beautifully designed lands with even more power and play beyond the limits with an increased account, challenge level and supply cap;
- Annihilate the Undead and achieve higher challenge level caps to earn new rewards;
- Discover the game’s new currency, Topaz, which can be earned for more mileage when playing with heroes for Diamond purchases;
- Shop in the revamped Magic Shop with all new items and resources and items high in-demand;
- Experience over 20 new in-game features, including content reset timers and region recommendations to promote user convenience;
- Amass the mightiest Alliance and command them to victory!
Seven Guardians is also now expanding its languages to include German, French, Spanish, and Portugeuse.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge 5.0 - Relics of Hiram Launches in October
- The next expansion for ArcheAge, 5.0 "Relics of Hiram" is confirmed to be released on October 24th, 2018.
- Firefall Gets Monthly ESports Tournament Series "Go4Firefall”
- Red 5 Studios™ today announced that Firefall’s first official Open Beta tournament series, Go4Firefall, begins Sunday, August 4.
- World of Speed Exclusive Screens June 26th
- By far one of the top titles we came across at E3 this year was My.com's World of Speed. At last a free to play racing game built from th...