Seven Guardians Neflheim Update Now Live
4:33 Creative Lab has expanded its mobile RPG, Seven Guardians, with a massive update that introduces Chapter 8: Neflheim.
In this new content update, players can enjoy the following:
- Unlock the game’s “Chapter 8: Neflheim” and defeat Hel, daughter of Loki, in the underworld of death and sorrow;
- Reclaim the beautifully designed lands with even more power and play beyond the limits with an increased account, challenge level and supply cap;
- Annihilate the Undead and achieve higher challenge level caps to earn new rewards;
- Discover the game’s new currency, Topaz, which can be earned for more mileage when playing with heroes for Diamond purchases;
- Shop in the revamped Magic Shop with all new items and resources and items high in-demand;
- Experience over 20 new in-game features, including content reset timers and region recommendations to promote user convenience;
- Amass the mightiest Alliance and command them to victory!
Seven Guardians is also now expanding its languages to include German, French, Spanish, and Portugeuse.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Launches Phase 1 of 3 Phase Overhaul
- This week, Kill3rCombo will launch the first of a three-phase overhaul of skills, gameplay balance, and dungeons for the free-to-play manga-in...
- Seven Souls Online Officially Launches
- Today marks the official launch of Seven Souls Online by publisher Neowiz.
- Myth Angels Online Closed Beta Begins October 6
- Myth Angels Online closed beta begins October 6. The new free to play MMORPG from UserJoy looks and plays like Angels Online.