Second Beta Weekend Coming for Firefall
Firefall’s second unlocked “Beta Weekend” has been announced and will begin this weekend on Friday, February 22.
The new round of public testing includes a new video contest and an epic prize package for those who join in the blitz. Players will experience new improvements to the game’s existing systems, plus new features, the final Founders Reward, and integrated Twitch broadcasting.
During the Beta Weekend, players can also look forward to a new community unlock and themed contest featuring Firefall’s unique vertical combat:
- Mid-Air Video Contest: Submit amazing aerial gameplay footage for a chance to win a Razer™ Kraken Headset, AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 (HIS IceQ X² Edition) video card and a limited edition Firefall Brontodon plushie.
- Community Unlock: All players who join the weekend stress-test will unlock a custom “mid-air” decal.
- Mid-Air Screen Contest: The top 10 mid-air screenshots will be featured on the official Firefall Facebook page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStorySEA Celebrates 14th Anniversary with Two-Day Carnival in Malaysia
- MapleStorySEA will host a two-day carnival in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia open to Maplers and members of the public alike.
- Bless Online Details 70v70 PVP - Siege of Castra
- Yesterday we learned about a new PVP mode on the way to Bless Online, the 70v70 Siege of Castra!
- Camelot Unchained: Crafting Features Teaser
- Mark Jacobs has revealed new details about the crafting features planned for Camelot Unchained.