Scarlet Blade Shutting Down March 31
In case you missed the official announcement, here’s your reminder: Scarlet Blade, Aeria Games’ ‘adult’ MMORPG, is shutting down on March 31, 2016.
Having been live for three years, Scarlet Blade was suffering server instability and a lack of content updates from the developers, including a server rollback during a content update in December.
Aeria Games will refund players who purchased into the game between January 1 and March 31, granting refunds to the Aeria Games account after April 4. A veteran item package is being offered for Echo of Soul to encourage players to transition to a new MMORPG.
Until its shut down, Scarlet Blade will offer a 500% boost to experience and drops, and all cash shop items will be available for 1AP. More information is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Expansion Review
- Heavensward takes us to Ishgard, in the Coerthas Highlands. Now I did fear that it would just all be ice, snow and cloudiness...
- Atlas Reactor Announces Free Mode and Progression Changes
- Today, the Atlas Reactor team has made two big announcements regarding the game's free to play mode, and changes to player progression.
- Heroes & Generals Launches Patton, Largest Content-update to Date
- Reto-Moto has just released the largest content-update to date, for their persistent WWII MMO-shooter Heroes & Generals.