Scarlet Blade Shutting Down March 31
In case you missed the official announcement, here’s your reminder: Scarlet Blade, Aeria Games’ ‘adult’ MMORPG, is shutting down on March 31, 2016.
Having been live for three years, Scarlet Blade was suffering server instability and a lack of content updates from the developers, including a server rollback during a content update in December.
Aeria Games will refund players who purchased into the game between January 1 and March 31, granting refunds to the Aeria Games account after April 4. A veteran item package is being offered for Echo of Soul to encourage players to transition to a new MMORPG.
Until its shut down, Scarlet Blade will offer a 500% boost to experience and drops, and all cash shop items will be available for 1AP. More information is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Fate of Arun Introduces Players to the Mysterious Northern Arun
- En Masse Entertainment is pleased to announce the launch of TERA: Fate of Arun, the first expansion to its award-winning action MMORPG for PC.
- DragonSoul announces launch plans
- DragonSoul went into open beta in December, and is now preparing for its launch plans.
- Dark Souls III Early Hands-On Impressions
- Calistoga, California – home of the Amorosa Winery Castle and the setting for the first hands-on demo of Dark Souls III. Checkout what we di...