Scarlet Blade Announced
Aeria Games has announced its plan to launch Scarlet Blade for the North American market. The game features an all-female cast attempting to save humanity from a strange invasion force. With action oriented combat, unique weapons, the ability to control a mech for a limited time, and massive PvP battles, the game is set to deliver a unique experience for its players.
More information about upcoming testing will come soon. In the meantime, you can see the official trailer, concept art, and screenshots below.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and DK Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gemini Station Preview - Text Games Are Still Alive
- When MMOs were really getting big, I spent more time playing text-based MUDs, and continue to play them even to this day.
- LEGO Minifigures Online: Now available in Open Beta
- Funcom and The LEGO Group are very excited to have kicked off the Open Beta for LEGO® Minifigures Online, and LEGO fans from all over the wor...
- Star Trek Trexels Mobile Review
- Star Trek Trexels is a free-to-play title for the iOS and Android platform that’s geared to celebrate the 50 years of the franchise.