Scarlet Blade Announced
Aeria Games has announced its plan to launch Scarlet Blade for the North American market. The game features an all-female cast attempting to save humanity from a strange invasion force. With action oriented combat, unique weapons, the ability to control a mech for a limited time, and massive PvP battles, the game is set to deliver a unique experience for its players.
More information about upcoming testing will come soon. In the meantime, you can see the official trailer, concept art, and screenshots below.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and DK Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Announces Open Beta Test for Nova Genesis
- Global games publisher Reality Squared Games revealed today plans to release its free-to-play browser game Nova Genesis into Open Beta Phase.
- DK Online PvE Content Highlighted
- Aeria Games has revealed more information about the player versus environment features of its upcoming MMORPG DK Online.
- World of Tanks: Grand Finals Set For April 2nd
- The stage is set!