Samsung Is Giving Players a Chance to Squad with Ninja on Fortnite
There’s no bigger name in the Fortnite community than Tyler “Ninja” Blevins, and he’s teamed up with Samsung to give players a chance to squad with him. On the heels of the launch of the Galaxy Note 9 and the Galaxy Tab S4, players can showcase their best moments with the super elite Galaxy skin to win a spot on Ninja’s gaming squad for Fortnite. Using the hashtags #NinjaGalaxySquad and #Contest via Twitter or Instagram, make sure you’re wearing the skin and showcase your talent. This includes victories and dance emotes.
WHAT: Fortnite streaming legend Tyler “Ninja” Blevins is looking for someone new to join him on the Galaxy squad in Fortnite. One (1) grand prize winner gets to play Fornite alongside Ninja and will receive the ultimate Cross-Platform Gamer Pack. Valued at $5,249, the gamer pack includes a 65” Class Q9FN QLED TV (2018), a 49” CHG90 QLED gaming monitor, and the new premium AKG N700NC Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones.
Three (3) runners-up will receive the Cross-Platform Gamer Pack, as described above.
One hundred (100) 3rd-prize winners will receive a pair of AKG N700NC Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones.
Official contest rules can be found here: http://samsunggalaxysquad.dja.com
WHO: Galaxy owners with Galaxy Note9 or Galaxy Tab S4.
WHEN: The contest is underway now and runs until September 30, 2018. The grand prize winner will be announced in early October 2018 and gets to play Fortnite live on the coveted Twitch streaming squad with Ninja, in October 2018.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX Prime 2015 Day 1 Recap
- The buzzword of today is: Insanity! Even without the presence of Riot, Day One of Pax was intense to say the least.
- The Secret World: New Investigation Missions Available
- Funcom is excited to release a pack of brand new Investigation Missions for The Secret World, called Side-stories: Further Analysis.
- SMITE God Review - Baron Samedi - Life of the (After)Party
- Was there really a choice between any of the other loa than Baron Samedi? As soon as I heard “Voodoo”, he came to mind immediately.