Samsung Is Giving Players a Chance to Squad with Ninja on Fortnite
There’s no bigger name in the Fortnite community than Tyler “Ninja” Blevins, and he’s teamed up with Samsung to give players a chance to squad with him. On the heels of the launch of the Galaxy Note 9 and the Galaxy Tab S4, players can showcase their best moments with the super elite Galaxy skin to win a spot on Ninja’s gaming squad for Fortnite. Using the hashtags #NinjaGalaxySquad and #Contest via Twitter or Instagram, make sure you’re wearing the skin and showcase your talent. This includes victories and dance emotes.
WHAT: Fortnite streaming legend Tyler “Ninja” Blevins is looking for someone new to join him on the Galaxy squad in Fortnite. One (1) grand prize winner gets to play Fornite alongside Ninja and will receive the ultimate Cross-Platform Gamer Pack. Valued at $5,249, the gamer pack includes a 65” Class Q9FN QLED TV (2018), a 49” CHG90 QLED gaming monitor, and the new premium AKG N700NC Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones.
Three (3) runners-up will receive the Cross-Platform Gamer Pack, as described above.
One hundred (100) 3rd-prize winners will receive a pair of AKG N700NC Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones.
Official contest rules can be found here: http://samsunggalaxysquad.dja.com
WHO: Galaxy owners with Galaxy Note9 or Galaxy Tab S4.
WHEN: The contest is underway now and runs until September 30, 2018. The grand prize winner will be announced in early October 2018 and gets to play Fortnite live on the coveted Twitch streaming squad with Ninja, in October 2018.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2: Revolution Updates Add First Second Class Transfer And More
- Netmarble has announced several updates to Lineage 2: Revolution today, including the anticipated Second Class Transfer.
- Battle of the Immortals – Mounts and Pets System Previewed
- Perfect World Co - the people behind Battle of the Immortals, just released information about their pet and mount system for their upcoming ga...
- New Guardian's Tower expansion available for C9
- Webzen has just released the fourth expansion for their dungeon-based MORPG, Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9). Starting today, the Guardian’...