Rusty Hearts Releases New Content
Perfect World Entertainment has launched a new update for Rusty Hearts: Reborn.
The update increases the level cap to 50, and introduces five new dungeons: Aquarium, Altar Entrance, Veranda, King’s Grave, and Catacomb. New power weapons and new abilities have also been added to the game to make each character more powerful.
“This is definitely the one of the most exciting updates for Rusty Hearts and it’s the perfect addition to the Rusty Hearts: Reborn expansion released last month,” said Senior Product Manager Mark Hill. “Our community is always hungry for more content, and we’re happy to oblige!”
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Forsaken World and War of the Immortals.
Rusty Hearts Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Underdark Interview Preview
- One of the really cool things that we have is a partnership with R. A. Salvatore on a quest-line that acts as a lead-in to one of the mainline
- Cloud Pirates Friends & Family Test Impressions
- Cloud Pirates is an action MMO slash PvP arena game, with a similar game style to Dreadnought, Fractured Space, and Guns of Icarus.
- The Meta Exists for a Reason
- This is not saying "Never pick outside of the Meta ever". What I am saying, is that greedy, self-serving picks are ill-advised.