Rusty Hearts Releases New Content
Perfect World Entertainment has launched a new update for Rusty Hearts: Reborn.
The update increases the level cap to 50, and introduces five new dungeons: Aquarium, Altar Entrance, Veranda, King’s Grave, and Catacomb. New power weapons and new abilities have also been added to the game to make each character more powerful.
“This is definitely the one of the most exciting updates for Rusty Hearts and it’s the perfect addition to the Rusty Hearts: Reborn expansion released last month,” said Senior Product Manager Mark Hill. “Our community is always hungry for more content, and we’re happy to oblige!”
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Forsaken World and War of the Immortals.
Rusty Hearts Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara Involves Fans in Indie Game Development
- See how Skara's development team is involving its fans in every step of the development process.
- Formula Wincars: MMO Racing Game Hits Kickstarter
- Independent games developer ‘DragonJam Studios’ is proud to announce the kickoff of a crowdfunding campaign to secure funds towards the de...
- Over 9,000 Zombies! Now On Steam
- The zombie hit squad of indie developer Loren Lemcke and independent publishing studio Mastertronic have urged the public to beware - Over 900...