Rusty Hearts begins closed beta phase 2
Rusty Hearts, Perfect World Entertainment’s new action MMO, has begun its second phase of closed beta testing.
The new closed beta test comes with new updates, including a town restructure that removes portal gates, lets players compare their information to each other, adds new side quests through the Wanted Board system, and redesigns the skill tree. Also in the update are PvP adjustments and high level arenas, a new advanced crafting system, an item quality system, and improved looks for crafted weaponry. As a reward for testers, all those who log in the first twelve hours of the beta will gain a costume item.
Perfect World also publishes Forsaken World and Battle of the Immortals.
Rohan Online Gameplay Screenshot
RUSTY HEARTS KICKS OFF CLOSED BETA PHASE 2 TODAY
August 25, 2011 – Foster City, Calif. – Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a wholly owned US subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), is pleased to begin the second phase of closed beta testing for its hack and slash, dungeon crawling MORPG Rusty Hearts today. All players that log into Rusty Hearts within the first twelve hours of the Phase 2 launch will automatically be granted a free costume item that will be permanent throughout the open beta.
Followed by a fresh patch installation, the second phase will allow players to keep their characters and achievement levels from Phase 1 and offer even more variety to the game’s features.
“We are ecstatic that Rusty Hearts has attracted thousands of gamers during the closed beta,” said Mark Hill, Game Producer for Rusty Hearts . “We’d like to thank the dedicated community of players for their enthusiasm and the incredible amount of feedback we’ve received.”
Based solely on player feedback, Phase 2 will include these new updates and enhancements:
• Complete Town Restructure – Removal of portal “gates” allows for easier and more efficient travel through the game’s outer hub worlds with less waiting in loading screens.
• PvP System Adjustments – While experiencing an overall balanced PvP system, Intermediate and Advanced PvP arenas are now open for higher level players to face off against similarly ranked opponents.
• Player Comparison Information – Compare your stats to other players and opponents, as well as help new players find the best way to manage their characters.
• New Side Quest System – Track down ever-changing enemies and their locations with a wide array of quests displayed on Wanted Boards
• Revamped Skill Tree System – Effectively manage your skill points to build upon previous skills and acquire new abilities
• Advanced Crafting System – Dismantle unique items to obtain valuable materials that can be used for crafting advanced items including special weapons.
• Deeper Item Quality System – A wider range of ranks have been added to weapons and gear in order to show their level of quality in greater detail.
• Enhanced Looks for Weaponry – Get a completely new look for weapons that you have crafted compared to weapons that are picked up as loot drops.
Join the beta at http://rh.perfectworld.com/closedbeta/.
For more information on Rusty Hearts, visit http://rustyhearts.perfectworld.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed x Dynasty Warriors 9 Collaboration Event
- It's already been a year since Nexon Korea unleashed the ARPG, Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed.
- World of Warplanes Partners with Alienware for Update 1.1 Sweepstakes
- Alienware partners with Wargaming for an Update 1.1 Sweepstakes.
- Neverwinter Open Beta Announced
- Perfect World & Cryptic Studios have announced that on April 30, 2013, the F2P MMO Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter is heading into Open...