RuneScape Reveals The Shifting Tombs
RuneScape has revealed The Shifting Tombs, a new and fast-paced skilling activity for mid- and high-level players, launching on June 5th as part of the upcoming RuneScape Expansion, Menaphos: The Golden City.
Playable either solo or multiplayer, adventurers will navigate their way through the procedurally-generated catacombs, grabbing as much loot as possible within the strict five-minute time limit. Players gain rewards by smashing discarded urns, found through the tombs, solve intricate puzzles to open the sarcophagi, and mine giant crystals, all to help achieve the ultimate objective: clearing the dark corruption that has seeped and spread throughout the world.
RuneScape members will need high skills in Dungoneering, Thieving, and much more in order to tackle this challenge. Players can raid The Shifting Tombs and reap the rewards starting June 5th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defiance Goes Free to Play in Early June
- Trion Worlds has announced that Defiance will go free to play on June 4, just in time for the start of the SyFy series Season 2.
- Battlerite Early Access Preview
- Battlerite really sets the definition of brawling in the right direction.
- Marvel Heroes: Future Fortune Cards Available
- Gazillion Entertainment has just revealed the latest Fortune Card, the Future Fortune Card, with some amazing goodies from the Future Foundati...