RuneScape Reveals The Shifting Tombs
RuneScape has revealed The Shifting Tombs, a new and fast-paced skilling activity for mid- and high-level players, launching on June 5th as part of the upcoming RuneScape Expansion, Menaphos: The Golden City.
Playable either solo or multiplayer, adventurers will navigate their way through the procedurally-generated catacombs, grabbing as much loot as possible within the strict five-minute time limit. Players gain rewards by smashing discarded urns, found through the tombs, solve intricate puzzles to open the sarcophagi, and mine giant crystals, all to help achieve the ultimate objective: clearing the dark corruption that has seeped and spread throughout the world.
RuneScape members will need high skills in Dungoneering, Thieving, and much more in order to tackle this challenge. Players can raid The Shifting Tombs and reap the rewards starting June 5th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nutaku.com Wants to Send a Fan to Anime Expo 2016
- Nutaku.com announced the launch of the Hyper-Super Ultra-Mega Celebration Contest today.
- Path of Exile reveals the Shadow
- Path of Exile has revealed its sixth character class, the Shadow.
- MyDream: Interview with Project Manager Michael Lynch
- Without any further ado, my interview on what to expect from the MyDream title and their developers!